Waranle:I Know Why You Hate Ogadens And Mareexaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siad Barre was mareexaan and he bombed your city up and killed your people and Siad Barre original plan was after he lost against Ethiopia to kill off Isaaqs and give that land to the Ogadens.

Is that why you hate both of those groups?

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Siad Barre was mareexaan and he bombed your city up and killed your people and Siad Barre original plan was after he lost against Ethiopia to kill off Isaaqs and give that land to the Ogadens.

Is that why you hate both of those groups?
My mother's clan Cidigalle(Sultans of all Isaaq) used to f*ck Ogaden niggas for centuries in the Hawd.Yes I hate Siad barre and his supporters but at the end of the day we were victorious.Geeljire you come from an irrelevant clan tasting the boot of Isaaq power.Is this why you hate it Isaaq?

My mother's clan Cidigalle(Sultans of all Isaaq) used to f*ck Ogaden niggas for centuries in the Hawd.Yes I hate Siad barre and his supporters but at the end of the day we were victorious.Geeljire you come from an irrelevant clan tasting the boot of Isaaq power.Is this why you hate it Isaaq?
I hate Siad Barre too because he was a loser and a prick and an anti-Africa loser who at end of the day left his country and his people fighting each other.

I hate Isaaqs because you idiots claim land that isn't even settled by Isaaq but darood who are related to Puntland. We will take it by force if we have too!

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I hate Siad Barre too because he was a loser and a prick and an anti-Africa loser who at end of the day left his country and his people fighting each other.
You mean after Isaaq single handedly destroyed Africa's third strongest army with light weapons.You Mj women don't know how to fight

I don't care who you love,you fucking battyboy.Don't let me find you talking shit bout me again
Your lucky Abduallahi Yusuf Ahmed died before he could have gotten more power or your females would have been raped by SNA. Viva MJs not some European slaved Somalilander idiots couldn't even come up with their own country name. You don't see Eritreans calling themselves Ethiopianland.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Your lucky Abduallahi Yusuf Ahmed died before he could have gotten more power or your females would have been raped by SNA. Viva MJs not some European slaved Somalilander idiots couldn't even come up with their own country name. You don't see Eritreans calling themselves Ethiopianland.
Your opinion and what ifs situations are irrelevant to me .

Your opinion and what ifs situations are irrelevant to me .
only a calls others s and I know you have been taking Amhara's cock for years but if the TPLF ever caught you supporting Amhara controlled government than you would be in jail right in with the fucking Amhara Andy Tsege. You can't reach me or us stop pretending to be something you aren't.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
only a calls others s and I know you have been taking Amhara's cock for years but if the TPLF ever caught you supporting Amhara controlled government than you would be in jail right in with the fucking Amhara Andy Tsege. You can't reach me or us stop pretending to be something you aren't.
Are you high? Who's pretending? Bro just stop typing and get off the internet

Are you high? Who's pretending? Bro just stop typing and get off the internet
You hate us Somalis than stop using our name in your imaginary country. You aren't Somalis you are European Slaves now go back to Belgian and collect your welfare check you little peasant.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
You hate us Somalis than stop using our name in your imaginary country. You aren't Somalis you are European Slaves now go back to Belgian and collect your welfare check you little peasant.
Belgium? You are as history challenged as your cousin Geeljiire.He might be a gay atheist like you since it runs in the blood for you guys

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
There is almost no Isaaq left in Hawd. They took advantage of the Darood war with the British to expand, but are now back and sometimes further north to where they were before. Today Dhulbahante are in Gaashaamo and Danood is pure Ogaden. Even Awaare which was always shared is now Ogaden only with Isaaq grazing the outskirts. The border is actually at Xarshin today believe it or not where Reer Cabdille have moved to from Qorahay.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
There is almost no Isaaq left in Hawd. They took advantage of the Darood war with the British to expand, but are now back and sometimes further north to where they were before. Today Dhulbahante are in Gaashaamo and Danood is pure Ogaden. Even Awaare which was always shared is now Ogaden only with Isaaq grazing the outskirts. The border is actually at Xarshin today believe it or not where Reer Cabdille have moved to from Qorahay.
Isaaq have more territory then before...A friend who just came back not too long ago.Was telling me how Isaaq capturing new lands and we have pushed the Ogaden further which is there is currently big tension between the two.Get your MJ Ogaden propaganda somewhere else.Just know that if Ethiopia ever falls you will see even more expansions from the Isaaq in the Haud with the backing of our bros on the other side.Long live the noble Sons of Sheikh Ishaaq ibn Ahmad AlAlawi Al Hashimi Al Qurasishi.Allah yi7fidhNa Gaame3aan!

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I've heard he is Khaniis that is why he is obsessed Marehan and Ogaden. Case closed.
Listen g,I'm a pure troll on this thread.But at the end of the day I aint no virgin like you.While i'm busting nuts on girl's tities,your busting nuts on your keyboard.Qawmul Luut ass Nigga!

Status
Not open for further replies.