We act black but we're not

iv noticed, people back home are alot shorter then the diaspora folks
Height is about 90% genetics and 10% of good diet and adequate healthcare,the genes are still packed in,i would blame the civil war and us abandoning our traditional foods of hilib iyo caano which is nutritious and healthy.

Nilote are not negroid. Negroids aka Congoid are people who descend from the Niger River in West Africa. Nilotes descend from the Nile River. Simple its in the names.

Many of them do not

View attachment 332955

:deadpeter::dead:

I can promise you that no South Sudanese Nilote is denying the black label; the most you'll get is the rejection (by older generations) of the pejorative N-word -- ending in whatever form.

When authorities in South Sudan arrest shabab (dressed in Hip-Hop inspired clothing) for any sort of crime, they mock and beat them while calling them the N-word; funnily enough, nothing is said to shabab that engage in cattle-rustling when they're dressed in casual clothing or wearing leopard skins.

Last edited:
There is no Black people more Black than Somalis. Let's stop with the delusions that you're not:

- highly sexualized (wants many wives or wants to get a new husband)

- life of crime

- deeply rooted narcissism

- impatient and never content

- loud and attention seeking

- fathers abandoning his many children or women ending it with their men

- love rap and hip hop and their clothing

- they love basketball and football

- dark skinned and have Afro textured hair

- many have big, blubbery lips

- poor impulse control (trigger happy for example)

- habitual lying

- they'll call you a coon or self hater if you become a cop, join the military or any kind of authority person

- choosing to be socially and economically disadvantaged

- love to act like victims

- the list is endless.
You are talking about a minority of people

NidarNidar

🛸Space🖖Dandy🛸
VIP
If Black = sub-Saharan African, then 100% we are black, but at the same time, we're different, I've dealt with less racism than a colleague of mine who was from the Congo (he had scares on his face).

Remember that the typical AA has about 20-30% European ancestry, so you'll find some that can pass off as Somali to certain extent.

:deadpeter::dead:

I can promise you that no South Sudanese Nilote is denying the black label; the most you'll get is the rejection (by older generations) of the pejorative N-word -- ending in whatever form.

When authorities in South Sudan arrest shabab (dressed in Hip-Hop inspired clothing) for any sort of crime, they mock and beat them while calling them the N-word; funnily enough, nothing is said to shabab that engage in cattle-rustling when they're dressed in casual clothing or wearing leopard skins.
I just can’t get over the fact that he used Quora as some sort of reference.

Suppose you are Somali and you identify as black; you are just insulting your Somali dhaqan and abtirsiinyo. Even the notion of being black is not a set of Identity that African Americans even agree on. They will flip-flop each 6 months and have a new identity. For instance, negro, colored, African, Black, African American, just American, and fba should I go on? The reason why they don't have a well-grounded identity is because they don't have a nation that ties them grounds to where they came from. Still, we Somalis have a country, language, customs, and religion that grounds us to Somalia. Black Americans are getting sick and tired of people who are not black with their historical ties that are claimed as black just because of skin color. Now, being black in America means your ancestor had gone through the slavery in America, but if you don't have that history, they will call you a "TETHER"
The only way we can move forward in America is to be proud of our Somali Identity. Lumping / HIDING yourself with a group of people will not help but hinder your progress. We Somali Americans can even eventually create lobby groups to aid us and Somalia with international affairs. So stop hiding in the black Identity and take your rightful place as a Somali

Last edited:
Suppose you are Somali and you identify as black; you are just insulting your Somali dhaqan and abtirsiinyo. Even the notion of being black is not a set of Identity that African Americans even agree on. They will flip-flop each 6 months and have a new identity. For instance, negro, colored, African, Black, African American, just American, and fba should I go on? The reason why they don't have a well-grounded identity is because they don't have a nation that ties them grounds to where they came from. Still, we Somalis have a country, language, customs, and religion that grounds us to Somalia. Black Americans are getting sick and tired of people who are not black with their historical ties that are claimed as black just because of skin color. Now, being black in America means your ancestor had gone through the slavery in America, but if you don't have that history, they will call you a "TETHER"
The only way we can move forward in America is to be proud of our Somali Identity. Lumping / HIDING yourself with a group of people will not help but hinder your progress. We Somali Americans can even eventually create lobby groups to aid us and Somalia with international affairs. So stop hiding in the black Identity and take your rightful place as a Somali
This was real, thank you sxb

Somalis that identify as Black are low IQ like why would you want to, ill explain..

The best things about being black is their gift of the musical rhythm and their athletic fast twitch muscles which gives them great status in the entertainment industry particularly music and track sports. Somalis do not not have any that gifts.

The worst thing about being Black is:
1. high crime rates,
2. lack of family values,
3. single motherness
4. Lack of neighborhood and high street businesses to serve their own community and being competitive with others, you can't have this without family values as most high street businesses are family businesses. Blacks have only barber shops and cultural food takeaways/resturants.
5. Lowest education attainment overall compared to others

In conclusion Somalis share all the bad stuff with blacsk but none of the good stuff.
Let that sink in..

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
The community and neighborhood you’re around is what’s going to influence you growing up. Go to school in Toronto you’ll see 10 niggas each from a different country sharing cuss words from their language with each other. You’ll see Filipinos callin shordies a dh1lo 😭😭😭

Somalis that identify as Black are low IQ like why would you want to, ill explain..

The best things about being black is their gift of the musical rhythm and their athletic fast twitch muscles which gives them great status in the entertainment industry particularly music and track sports. Somalis do not not have any that gifts.

The worst thing about being Black is:
1. high crime rates,
2. lack of family values,
3. single motherness
4. Lack of neighborhood and high street businesses to serve their own community and being competitive with others, you can't have this without family values as most high street businesses are family businesses. Blacks have only barber shops and cultural food takeaways/resturants.
5. Lowest education attainment overall compared to others

In conclusion Somalis share all the bad stuff with blacsk but none of the good stuff.
Let that sink in..
I’m truly not trying to be rude here but seriously educate yourself. This is not it.

Express yourself, what did he say that was you feel was wrong ?
It would be three LONG paragraphs and I just can’t be bothered anymore. But I’ll touch upon some points.

One example though: Black educational attainment? That doesn’t have anything to do with being black. Check UK results, Nigerians and other West Africans do better than white kids. In America, Igbo people who are West African are also very high achieving.

A lot of his points are influenced by far-right speaking points and those points are used against Somalis everyday by those cadaan gaals. His mentality clearly fits into my point I made in my original post which you can check out, the last paragraph. His aversion to blackness is based on white racists views of black people and it comes from a place of low self-esteem. If black people had better PR rep, he’d be claiming them. His bullet points make it clear that societal views of black people is what drives his rejection.

Last edited:

Trending