We need to come together as a people & condemn this behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

How are we possibly going to move on as a nation if we don't even condemn the unislamic act of dragging corpse through the streets, satanic in its nature if you ask me.

Do you condemn this or are you a supporter of it?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We have some in here who boast about savagery, they'll defend this berberic & heinous volitions against humanity, they have no empathy nor compassion for their fellow man.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
he seems alright to me..
I'm referring to the dead man that was dragged in the streeets of Mogadishu, too graphic for any lover of humanity to display, I feel somehow you've already got the gist unless of-coarse tacit consent.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
it must be eliminated at every level of our society. it's barbaric behaviour and i don't want this to be our country's image.

but... this legit happened in the same year a somali kid was raped and murdered by Canadian forces, so Canada can take an L with us.

Maybe 'cause everyone thought that you died?

Dhegdheer dhimatoo dhulkii nabad and all that.

untitled-222.gif

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I condemn this act.
Mogadishu is still the captial of Somalia so whatever negative that happens there will will reflect negative on the nation as a whole cause as far as the international community are concerned Mogadishu is still the capital city of Somalia wether you somalidiids like or or not.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Blood for blood :manny: But it's history now, we're past it. Look to the future instead
How can one move on if they don't correct their error & learn from their mistakes, change their ways, Mogadishu isn't a bastion of peace & stability is it, after all this was 25 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending