We need to come together as a people & condemn this behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cognitivedissonance :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Anyway back to the topic at hand.
I condem it, we need to rise above this type of ugly behaviour.

Whatever negativity happens in Mogadishu has no negative effect on Somaliland. In fact it makes Somaliland's case as a peaceful country even more true. The international community already knows this.
I never understood this type of logic... The rest of the world is not going to be able to differentiate betweet somalia and somaliland. They're just going to be label us all savages instead

@Cognitivedissonance boowe Hutus will never take responsibility for what they did. Hutus love to destroy things. They blow up mosques and graduations, what do you expect from them.

Wait how are you, rightfully, gonna call out merka as qabilist and then turn around and bash hawiye???? :what1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Is it because I'm pro-SL? How does that make me a qabilist?
Somaliland is a tribe, only Isaac, Samaroon majority of them are against it, don't take my word for it, listen to this Samaroon brother tell you how it is.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Anyway back to the topic at hand.
I condem it, we need to rise above this type of ugly behaviour.

I never understood this type of logic... The rest of the world is not going to be able to differentiate betweet somalia and somaliland. They're just going to be label us all savages instead

Wait how are you, rightfully, gonna call out merka as qabilist and then turn around and bash hawiye???? :what1:
Let's call a spade a spade, it was after all Hawiye that done it, after they finished raping, killing, pillaging other Somalis in their own capital city.

I'm an out and proud Qabiliste. @merka on the other hand loves hiding his true colors.
I see :hmm:

Carry on then. Hypocrites must be dragged
clear.png

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I tagged the people who don't believe Mogadishu is the capital of Somalia on my previous thread who seem to had a problem with my talking about the capital city of Somalia.
Nigga shut the f*ck up.

Hutus own your capital and your skinny legged fathers,uncles and grand fathers who continue bootyshaking in Xamar for a Paycheck from the Hutus

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga shut the f*ck up.

Hutus own your capital and your skinny legged fathers,uncles and grand fathers will continue bootyshaking in Xamar for a paycheck
Mogadishu is the internationally recognised capital city of Somalia, your qabyalad has blinded you, Isaac can't be a country so cry us a river, build a bridge & get over it.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Mogadishu is the internationally recognised capital city of Somalia, your qabyalad has blinded you, Isaac can't be a country so cry us a river, build a bridge & get over it.
Your anti Somaliland rhetoric wont change the fact that your elders are twerking for Hawiye in Xamar :siilaanyosmile:

Somaliland stands on its own feet and has a bigger budget then all of Somalia. :ahh::salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your anti Somaliland rhetoric wont change the fact that your elders are twerking for Hawiye in Xamar :siilaanyosmile:

Somaliland stands on its own feet and has a bigger budget then all of Somalia. :ahh::salute:
Somaliland=somalidiid

Mogadishu is the capital city of somaliland as far as the international community are concerned

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga never learns.I will karbash you back to your Garowe village :umad:
I'm from ras ceysr to ras kambooni boowe, wajir to cerigaabo, mandeera to garisa, gedo to Kismayo,las qori to las canood stay confined in your three tulo boowe holding firmly to your cuqdad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending