Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You'll get stoned, while you're stoned
IMG_1648.JPG

:russ::drakelaugh::pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR you sound like a young woman who loves herself. I also think @dhegdheer is a chick who loves herself
This is new age kookiness. No one should love themselves. Ppl who love themselves have problems and see no improvement bc they're blinded from their true worth by a self-made facade. Rather you should accept yourself.

But this is obviously a fap/sclich related question, in which case I do think you should love yourself if that helps. I would imagine it's preferable to zina? I don't think Islam deliberates on it like the Christians do.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This is new age kookiness. No one should love themselves. Ppl who love themselves have problems and see no improvement bc they're blinded from their true worth by a self-made facade. Rather you should accept yourself.

But this is obviously a fap/sclich related question, in which case I do think you should love yourself if that helps. I would imagine it's preferable to zina? I don't think Islam deliberates on it like the Christians do.

Stop making him ponder difficult questions. We asked him the difference between kh and q once and he almost died.

Status
Not open for further replies.