We should love ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
No wonder the anonymous section was super popular and the advent of these weird "trolling" nicks.

Ppl are actually afraid of their already anonymous e-shadows :drakelaugh:
Just trying to redeem any rep you still have here :siilaanyolaugh:
Kkkk I can see what you think of me, but it's alright. You can think what you like.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
148479915637965747750.jpg

@AbdiJohnson

Pure sativa.

VixR

Veritas
I like you. That's why I'm trying to help :drakekidding:
I promise I'm not a crude or tactless person lol. Even if it becomes a meme, I'm a water off my back type personality that's tough to offend, but I appreciate your concern bro.

VixR

Veritas
Just be yourself vix:salute:
giphy.gif

Love yourself :dabcasar:
Did you ever hear the story of Narcissus? It's a Greek tragedy about this guy that fell in love with the reflection of himself in the river, and couldn't tear himself away to eat or drink or relieve himself, but kept lovingly staring at it until he perished.

It's where we get the English word "narcissist".

I sorta have that in small order :icon lol:
200w.gif

I actually talk to myself in the mirror like Waraabe advisedz3zrULC

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
giphy.gif

Did you ever hear the story of Narcissus? It's a Greek tragedy about this guy that fell in love with the reflection of himself in the river, and couldn't tear himself away to eat or drink or relieve himself, but kept lovingly staring at it until he perished.

It's where we get the English word "narcissist".

I sorta have that in small order :icon lol:
200w.gif

I actually talk to myself in the mirror like Waraabe advisedz3zrULC

We have a Canadian show called class of the titans.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's the descendents of all the Olympians and narcissus' kin is legit a gay kid named Neil. Nigga almost got his whole squad killed while he stared in a mirror.

:childplease:

VixR

Veritas
We have a Canadian show called class of the titans.
That one's pretty obvious, but let me tell u, I read a little bit of Greek tragedy, and there's so many movies and tv shows that steal from Greek and Roman plots and subplots, even in regular, modern storylines.

Gay kid named neil. That's perfect :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.