We should love ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That one's pretty obvious, but let me tell u, I read a little bit about Greek tragedy, andthere's so many movies and tv shows them steal from Greek and Roman plots and subplots, even in regular, modern storylines.

Yeah we had a small orange book with greek myths that we read in grade 9. Shit was wack. Greece be praying to promiscuous heathens :childplease:

Zeus is a actual villain :drakewtf:

Did you ever hear the story of Narcissus? It's a Greek tragedy about this guy that fell in love with the reflection of himself in the river, and couldn't tear himself away to eat or drink or relieve himself, but kept lovingly staring at it until he perished.

It's where we get the English word "narcissist".

I sorta have that in small order :icon lol:
Lol yeah I heard of that story. Everyone has a little bit of narcissism in them. It's normal.

I actually talk to myself in the mirror like Waraabe advisedz3zrULC
Listen to @waraabe. He's usually right when he is in cirka :icon lol:

That one's pretty obvious, but let me tell u, I read a little bit of Greek tragedy, and there's so many movies and tv shows that steal from Greek and Roman plots and subplots, even in regular, modern storylines.

Gay kid named neil. That's perfect :dead:
Most of Greek mythology come from older Egyptian and Mesopotamian mythologies. These stories tend to repeat each other over time.

QalinQor

Catfish
Self love :friendhug::friendhug:

lol I remember reading somewhere "Whenever you're feeling worthless just remember that your organs are still worth hella money on the black market"

Status
Not open for further replies.