Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ilaahay baa kugu dhaarshee ninkan saan uu hadlayo baa moderator ah :oh6b81q:

Ina lillah waa ina illahay rajicuun.

Apollo

VIP
I remember when I was a kid the first time I saw a clearly homosexual person I was utterly repulsed by it. I think was around 9 or 10 as I was having lunch with relatives at a restaurant a transsexual with clearly manly facial features but dressed as a woman walked in with his male partner. I lost my appetite for the whole day after seeing that shit. :vqbuyv0:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I also feel repulsed when i see fat women in tank tops but that doesn't mean I should hate their existence or legislate against them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I also feel repulsed when i see fat women in tank tops but that doesn't mean I should hate their existence or legislate against them.
Some people are skinny, some fat, short, some are tall waa caadi we come in all shapes & sizes. Today it's homosexuality & tomorrow it's pedophilia, I mean where do you draw the line?

Bielsa

VIP
Some people are skinny, some fat, short, some are tall waa caadi we come in all shapes & sizes. Today it's homosexuality & tomorrow it's pedophilia, I mean where do you draw the line?

That slippery slope argument have been debunked a million times.

Homosexuals = 2 consenting adults
Paedophilia = an adult + a child who cannot consent.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That slippery slope argument have been debunked a million times.

Homosexuals = 2 consenting adults
Paedophilia = an adult + a child who cannot consent.
I concur, a child can't give consent. So why push homosexuality down their young & impressionable minds? Why not wait tell they're older so they can give their consent if they want to learn this.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A child needs to know about the natural relationship between a man & a woman cause that's how they came in to being. A relationship between the same sex is unnatural, so I say wait for the child to make up their own minds when they get older without indoctrinating them on something unnatural.

Hafez

VIP
A child needs to know about the natural relationship between a man & a woman cause that's how they came in to being. A relationship between the same sex is unnatural, so I say wait for the child to make up their own minds when they get older without indoctrinating them on something unnatural.
The funniest part about these homosexual monkeys is that a man and a woman brought them into this world.

Oh okay, so we agree this "genderless argument" is something you pulled out of your ass?

They probably haven't taught you how to argue yet in law school.

Gender fluid, you should be an expert on this. Come on son lol.

How are things anyway Saciid? It's been a while.

Bielsa

VIP

I will agree to that if you agree religion should also not be taught to children cos it's indoctrination, and we should wait til the child can make up his/her own mind before religion is taught.

But of course people don't think it's indoctrination to teach children they will burn in hell forever if they don't believe in Allah.

Gender fluid, you should be an expert on this. Come on son lol.

How are things anyway Saciid? It's been a while.

And this applies to gay marriage, how?

Or are you just using this an excuse to call me saciidayaanle?

Either you're stupid or you're redundant, so carry on.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I will agree to that if you agree religion should also not be taught to children cos it's indoctrination, and we should wait til the child can make up his/her own mind before religion is taught.

But of course people don't think it's indoctrination to teach children they will burn in hell forever if they don't believe in Allah.
I believe that responsibility belongs to the parents not the state.

Hafez

VIP
إن بعض الناس يضلو عن الفترة و كذلك يود لالناس أن يكون كأمثالهم و يعملون ما يعملون كحيوانات وحشيات

Status
Not open for further replies.