Well raised children speak about gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1280px-Omar_al-Bashir%2C_12th_AU_Summit%2C_090202-N-0506A-137.jpg

I'm Arab I swear al-blablahi I definitely ain't a Swahili mullato rape baby nah ignore da Bantu DNA in Islam you what yo pops is

You are to a real Arab what a favelado Brazilian is to Luis Figo how dat make you feel?:chrisfreshhah:

Hafez

VIP
1280px-Omar_al-Bashir%2C_12th_AU_Summit%2C_090202-N-0506A-137.jpg

I'm Arab I swear al-blablahi I definitely ain't a Swahili mullato rape baby nah ignore da Bantu DNA in Islam you what yo pops is

You are to a real Arab what a favelado Brazilian is to Luis Figo how dat make you feel?:chrisfreshhah:
My hand is still there
:mjswag:
Maybe if you kiss my veins you will get some noble Arab blood, no joke bro :O

Hafez

VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy, you do know if you said you were an Arab to the real Arabs, they'll call you a black kalab right?

Stop begging.
Lmao they themselves are in awe of my family name mate. Kalab you know what a fuckin moron. Maybe it would of been better if we left you in the cave. Research about Hatimi family in Somalia descendants of Adi ibn Hatim (RA) who was a king son of a king. The amount of Gulfers we've married in to is innumerable. My hand's still there btw.
:win:

Hafez

VIP
@AbdiJohnson Don't make have to send for you. Your ancestors only recently found out that there are alternative drinks to water and milk you fucking thin framed fat-skinny ape.

Oh, you mean like how whites in the west would not hesitate to call you an obese even though you beg for their acceptance by adopting their godless view of this world? I see, I see.

I've never been called a in my entire life in this country.

But I've been a victim of racism in the Gulf despite only being there a couple of weeks at a time

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Islam Arabism tryna be a religion tell me somethin new breh why you think we tryna bin dat shit

:chrisfreshhah:

We don't want y'all people or y'all culture no more take yo tents and books back to da deserts of Arabia

Hafez

VIP
For a religious guy, you sure have a tongue on you (racism, profanities and other filth)
I'm not a perfect Muslim and wallah I've repented from what I have just said but when people insult my race, I feel compelled to say something back. I'm not racist to anyone and I'm not from a racist family. We bring the community together, slaughter Sheeps and invite people of all backgrounds including Bantu, till this day in Somalia, I've done this myself out of my own pocket last year. The thing is no-one sees things from my perspective as I'm the '0.5'. I can confidently say that I've never started a racist argument on this forum or any other forum, not once. I'll show you who started it on this thread.
No wonder you are a 0.5.. You're not very bright, bro.
(P.S. I'm quitting this forum tonight as it's clearly too weighty on the Somalians to have their brother of foreign background on this forum, so after tonight, no more 'hairy, hooked nose 0.5' on this forum).

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Waryaa, it was only kaftan on my side. I slate Hutus once in a while but I still break bread with them and have them as friends.

If you can't take being called 0.5 then you got deeper problems. You need thicker skin.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We don't want y'all in our country is that hard to understand?

0.5's should be pushed to da sea, except for our madhibaan brothers of course

Inta kale

:camby:

Bantu

Xabashcarbeed

Oromo

Hafez

VIP
We don't want y'all in our country is that hard to understand?

0.5's should be pushed to da sea, except for our madhibaan brothers of course

Inta kale

Bantu

Xabashcarbeed

Oromo

Wallah you guys chased most of my folks out anyway. Hence I'm born in Arabia. For some reasons I love Somalia and I'm not leaving xD

Status
Not open for further replies.