Well raised children speak about gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
I didn't say it was allowed, I asked you what's worse that or murdering them? Because it's strange how other nations (including 'Scandinavias') not only rape but also kill, yet you don't see anything wrong with that crime don't you?

Hafez

VIP
What concubine would give consent to her master? She is a SLAVE. .
Omg is this guys IQ really that low? Read carefully you fucking moron, she's a slave regarding labour not having sexual intercourse and babies without her consent. Gtfo

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I didn't say it was allowed, I asked you what's worse that or murdering them? Because it's strange how other nations (including 'Scandinavias') not only rape but also kill, yet you don't see anything wrong with that crime don't you?

No wonder you are a 0.5.. You're not very bright, bro.

Hafez

VIP
Just because I belong to an ethnic minority group with foreign origins, that makes me not bright? I'm an Arab. Wtf have Somalis contributed to civilisation? :frdfvsb:

Waryaa, your work on SJW and PC brigade is excellent and admirable, but it's a shame to see a logical and rational man like you believing in ancient myths.

tumblr_ljfa208hV11qalob2o1_500.gif

Hafez

VIP
@VicePrez Wallah my people taught Somalis how to cook proper meals, dress properly (not like Tarzan, hence you're called lamogoodle) and build houses with proper architectural design, not huts with leaves on top of them. Read the books of ibn Khuldun and ibn Battuta. You should be kissing my hand you fucking monkey.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@VicePrez Wallah my people taught Somalis how to cook proper meals, dress properly (not like Tarzan, hence you're called lamogoodle) and build houses with proper architectural design, not huts with leaves on top of them. Read the books of ibn Khuldun and ibn Battuta. You should be kissing my hand you fucking monkey.

You're so cute when you're angry.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No wonder he gettin heated, he a rape baby how you think dey got all dat Bantu DNA reer xamar mulattoes a unholy mix of balaayo iyo Bantu he himself admitted he got Bantu blood cuz ayeeyo bahuka got raped by awowe mumtaz

I once saw two Somali men in central London holding hands, I did a double take. I was not
sure what I saw since its common for Somali men to hold hands

I'm a hypocrite though because I was holding hands(simp days)with a Somali chick as we walked passed
them, she confirmed that they were gay

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Tragic mullato mad af cuz his 0.5 go back to where you came from mutt

"I'm a qurashi pure Arab wallah"

1280px-Omar_al-Bashir%2C_12th_AU_Summit%2C_090202-N-0506A-137.jpg

Hafez

VIP
Tragic mullato mad af cuz his 0.5 go back to where you came from mutt

"I'm a qurashi pure Arab wallah"

1280px-Omar_al-Bashir%2C_12th_AU_Summit%2C_090202-N-0506A-137.jpg
Who are you quoting? Your Somali African brothers who are suffering from identity crisis and want to claim Arab heritage? Because last time I checked, I never said I was Qurayshite.
:mybusiness:
Oh yeah and kiss the hand :ulachen001:
:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.