Well raised children speak about gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I think you should keep Islam to yourself as well, bro. Keep it behind closed doors. Don't bring it out to the public.

There's more muslims on earth than homosexuals so I would make the argument that it would be easier for the homo's to keep it hidden in the privacy of their homes.

What laws? Do you understand the difference between legal & lawful? Admiralty law & the law of the land? You're a serf, you're only given the illusion that you're free. This system you brag about doesn't even allow you to elect a leader, they're selected. Switch off your tv & stop drinking fluoridated water.

Bruh, what're you doing telling me something I already know. Or do you think you'd be more free under a Caliphate?

Hafez

VIP
Bruh, what're you doing telling me something I already know. Or do you think you'd be more free under a Caliphate?
Wallah there were times in the caliphate when there were no cops! No one would wrong another. The Jews would migrate to Muslim countries away from Christians. No dictatorship and completely free market.

When you use words like "argument" and "falls flat on it's face," I would expect a law student to stand behind his words. Or do you routinely use strong language with no weight behind it?

You never wanted to engage that post, all you did was link it to homosexuality (which I guess was the topic at hand so I won't blame you too much for that) when it wasn't about that. I think your issue is that you interpret posts as something you can easily argue, irregardless of the validity of that interpretation. What's that called again?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
There's more muslims on earth than homosexuals so I would make the argument that it would be easier for the homo's to keep it hidden in the privacy of their homes.

Easier for them? So you care about their well being?

Homos walk around freely and openly here in Scandinavia, and last I checked society hasn't fallen apart and there is no social decay. Shocking, I know.

You never wanted to engage that post, all you did was link it to homosexuality (which I guess was the topic at hand so I won't blame you too much for that) when it wasn't about that. I think your issue is that you interpret posts as something you can easily argue, irregardless of the validity of that interpretation. What's that called again?

Your post was irrelevant. You put forth no argument. You eventually admitted you were just derailing the thread. I told you to f*ck off but you chose to engage me (maybe you took offense to "go back to class".) Unless you want to have a debate in another thread, just bow out already.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Easier for them? So you care about their well being?

Homos walk around freely and openly here in Scandinavia, and last I checked society hasn't fallen apart and there is no social decay. Shocking, I know.
Scandinavia maxa iga gaaley war nin Somali ba ahay ilaahay dhul bu ii siiyey ma garatey. Dhul gaal leeyahay bu noo xaysiniya, don't be fooled by those papers which grant you to stay in those country,s cause after all that's just what they are 'papers' that can be disposed off at anytime if you catch my drift.

Your post was irrelevant. You put forth no argument. You eventually admitted you were just derailing the thread. I told you to f*ck off but you chose to engage me (maybe you took offense to "go back to class".) Unless you want to have a debate in another thread, just bow out already.

I believe it was you who engaged me. Perhaps you were upset I didn't say something about homosexuality that you could pounce on. I think I'm frustrating you? I mean when you told me to initially "go back to class" I said sure... but you kept on going.

Lol this guy wants to talk about derailing.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy @Cognitivedissonance

If your child turned 18 and told you he or she was Atheist what would you do?

Or what if they said they were gay? Would you kill them or just disown them?
I would disown them until they repent if I'm in a western country cause after all you have to respect the law of the land. But if I'm in a Muslim country likewise I have to respect the law of the land & if they're sentenced to death, then it is what it is.

Hafez

VIP
I would disown them until they repent if I'm in a western country cause after all you have to respect the law of the land. But if I'm in a Muslim country likewise I have to respect the law of the land & if they're sentenced to death, then it is what it is.
They won't get sentenced to death for homosexuality unless they act upon it. In a western country I would advice them and lecture them, if they don't change their ways, I would disown them.

These two negroes @ciddhartha and @VicePrez always act brave when they debate others who don't care much about the subject constantly repeating the same bulshitt they learn from Tumblr.

But when they debate with me they run away with their devious asses.

Yall niggazzz
1zvap9l.jpg

Hafez

VIP
@VicePrez don't be an emotional brat, put emotions aside and use your rational faculties. People ask me stuff like this every time. For example 'why does Islam permit slavery?' Slavery is only allowed when a war occurs, other than that, it's not allowed. What do people suggest? That we leave them free and they come back to kill us? It's ok when other nations unethically seize the freedom of people without a justification and abduct them right? In Islam no one is allowed to manipulate the market, thus it's a 100% free market. Even the righteous rulers such as Umar Ibn Khattab lived in a state of poverty, with very little property. What kind of dictatorship is that? Wallah Islam will prevail, truth always prevails over falsehood.

Bielsa

VIP
These two negroes @ciddhartha and @VicePrez always act brave when they debate others who don't care much about the subject constantly repeating the same bulshitt they learn from Tumblr.

But when they debate with me they run away with their devious asses.

Yall niggazzz
1zvap9l.jpg

Waryaa, your work on SJW and PC brigade is excellent and admirable, but it's a shame to see a logical and rational man like you believing in ancient myths.

Btw, are you reer Malmo or reer Goteborg? Next time I'm up there qado iyo shaah is on me, brother.

Bielsa

VIP
@VicePrez don't be an emotional brat, put emotions aside and use your rational faculties. People ask me stuff like this every time. For example 'why does Islam permit slavery?' Slavery is only allowed when a war occurs, other than that, it's not allowed. What do people suggest? That we leave them free and they come back to kill us? It's ok when other nations unethically seize the freedom of people without a justification and abduct them right? In Islam no one is allowed to manipulate the market, thus it's a 100% free market. Even the righteous rulers such as Umar Ibn Khattab lived in a state of poverty, with very little property. What kind of dictatorship is that? Wallah Islam will prevail, truth always prevails over falsehood.

You think it's okay to have sex with female slaves.? We have a term for that these days - rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.