Went to 3 somali weddings this year and all the grooms were wearing Khaleeji clothes

Why would it be caadi? It’s like wearing pakistani or turkish clothes. It makes us look retarded.
:umwhat:
Now am actually curious. Why do you have a problem with it? To me, it’s the same as wearing a suit to your wedding ( or at least very similar to it). It’s normal to be influenced by others

I saw this on my IG and eritreans also have a problem with these people not dressing traditional

Iam not gonna lie that eritrean bride is hot
:whew:

IMG_8347.jpeg

:mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Now am actually curious. Why do you have a problem with it? To me, it’s the same as wearing a suit to your wedding ( or at least very similar to it). It’s normal to be influenced by others
Influenced by others in what way? Western raised boys wearing western clothes, I get it. Arab raised boys wearing arab clothes, I get it.

But why would western Somalis wearing Saudi clothes? It’s a mix of low self esteem for their own dhaqan and some Somalis thinking anything Arab is peak Islam.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
No point complaining @Qeelbax start making a good looking formal alternative that is somali and all of them will drop the arab stuff. Until then you'll keep seeing suits and arab formal wear.
This is our punishment for not supporting the Artistan Somalis class.

Attachments

• 1695775284609.png
    1695775284609.png
    2 MB · Views: 85
This is our punishment for not supporting the Artistan Somalis class.
Bruh what you talking about the women still be making there own stuff. They just decided to not make anything for us anymore :francis:

And now there complaining every other week when no one wants to wear that :jcoleno:

Ladies just start working on the menswear. It's easy money!
you already have evolved the diracs to lvl 100 show the menswear some love if you guys are really that passionate about it @Qeelbax and @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 otherwise your husbands are gonna turn up in that arab wear aswell one day :ohdamn:

Put your dissatisfaction to good use by acting on making improvements to our formal wear or just carry on complaining until the day your husbands wrap you up in there arab cloaks on your wedding day :browtf:

Last edited:

Trending