Went to 3 somali weddings this year and all the grooms were wearing Khaleeji clothes

World

VIP
They should wear a suit i honestly cringe seeing that

Like imagine what these saudis are thinking seeing these jar33rs wearing their clothes

Garaad diinle

 
All the cool kids wearing it, i don't see any problem with it.

382207984_857567919261260_8250926775408196014_n.jpg
EMiPR5HXUAAY7Yi.jpeg
M0bVdWR.jpg
3692251-739433912.jpeg
PED7HDO.jpg

reer

VIP
True, especially since it’s not that different from other regional dresses. Not to mention many Saudis are black.
dont let the media fool you. their ethnic minorities are a tiny number compared to the natives. saudis of most regions are almost fully native except for the major urban centers in the hejaz. and maybe eastern province shia with iranian mix/roots.

True, especially since it’s not that different from other regional dresses. Not to mention many Saudis are black.
dont let the media fool you. their ethnic minorities are a tiny number compared to the natives. saudis of most regions are almost fully native except for the major urban centers in the hejaz. and maybe eastern province shia with iranian mix/roots.
Yeah it's the same as no one caring or thinking your a coon for wearing suits wherever in the world your from. It don't matter if your black or not. Saudis want to import there cultures and have cultural hegemony over the muslim world.

If they cared you would at least see a small minority kicking up a fuss about it online when people wear there stuff but you don't instead you see them trying to put everyone onto there stuff.

Personally it's kind of cringe but it's a none issue and it isn't that deep.

I've been across Saudi Arabia, lots of ethnic Saudis are dark skinned with full lips and very curly hair. Definitely not "proper-black" but at least 20% of them can pass as Horners.

Where? Not even in Saudia did I see them wearing Saudi clothing, it's Eritreans that do.
The area I'm in is full of sudanese people, and there's always this sudani and his kids who attend jum3a prayer in full saudi attire. I've seen another sudani do that too in the same mosque

I've been across Saudi Arabia, lots of ethnic Saudis are dark skinned with full lips and very curly hair. Definitely not "proper-black" but at least 20% of them can pass as Horners.

Those are the ones that have migrant or sadly, slave roots. The African Americans of Saudi if you will. If you ask their surnames, they'd have Arab clan surnames of their former 'owners', or migrant names that hint at their real roots.

Real Arabs look like their Yemeni and other Khaleeji brethren.