What’s the drama with Ramla and Prince Ali?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@El Nino

Sometimes i feel like I’m talking to ajnabis on here. You see your boys, your cousins, your uncles ect paying 1 to 5K and you’re out here acting like you’re Abu Falal Al Falafal from Ras Al Khaimah who has to pay his cousin 40K.

Waa dadkeena, very sinister with the way they wish it would be true that ajanabis pay nothing and faaraxs get fleeced. We have people with serious issues.
big cope.

Probably a bunch of kids who are chronically online or there dumb bitter guys who haven't gotten the hint that when a high mahr is thrown at them the woman is just being polite with her rejection.
Plus most of the guys here spend there time talking about ajnabi girls so how would they know the mahr standards if they don't even go for somali girls.
It's all a big cope.
Its nothing more then a cope and jumping on an internet bandwagon. Raggaan know nobody pays 50k or even 10k, max is 5k and that is rare. They are saying this apple meher bullshit that happened 10+ years ago to that was an isolated incideny to cope on their situation and unfortunately some have jumped on the bandwagon just for shits and giggles.

I want to say negative things but my qashin ration is too high sadly
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
You said negative qashin ration? Np I will give u another one dumb ass

Free? You’re just a cheap individual and no father worth his salt would give his daughter away to a man of a mentality. Fix up.
That fathers mentality would br precisely why we are behind most communities. Most communities collectively do anything to save costs until the point it becomes useless to do so. For a community with no real estate, no fortune 500 companies, no security, no industries wasting away 40k on marriages or putting a barrier of 40k to marriage within the community is the most backward, delusional choice ever. Many have heard of south asian communities saving cost by living together as extended families. That started that decades ago and the consequence of that is families with wealth now that can now spend 100k on a wedding. You can understand the choice now frok thier women to demand lavish weddings. You cant just skip that essential step and go straight to the lavish and spending. Weddings used to be in front living room. The women didnt call their men cheap. They just recognisd the sacrifice they would have to make right now for their men. Fathers didnt keep their daughter in the hope 40k would make the difference. They recognised the future was more important.

Do you listen or have issues? Farax don’t even pay their Mehr upfront and if they do they do it in installment. Somali men don’t pay high Mehr. What’s not clicking?
You keep pushing your payment plan, like we’re discussing a car payment or a mortgage.

Women make it as easy as possible for the men they want, and put terms on those they settle for, as a form of compensation.

That’s the issue at hand and not your payment plan, for the average simp on a budget.

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

:lolbron:I recommend Halimos raise rates to Dinka-level dowries. Women are qali in that culture. Just ask @Nilotic. I suggest a return to our old ways where men paid top xoolo for women as the case of my Reer Galbeed ancestors.​
But those women have a traditional way of doing things, and strictly abide by gender roles. I have no issue paying a high price for such women, specially ones from Somali galbeed. :banderas:
A large barrier to entry means only suitable men that value marriage and have the means need apply for quality women (based on their standards). We need to marry the fear of financial loss with the prospect of emotional turmoil in case someone second guesses and tries to break what should ideally be a lifetime commitment. If people were paying exorbitant prices maybe they'd think twice about who they marry and move with extreme caution regarding divorce.
in the old days the custom in Somali galbeed, was to make the meher so ridiculously high. That no man would dare to divorce in fear of going broke, but in those days it was also shameful for a women to seek a divorce.
So if we brought back the high meher prices to keep the men in check, what would we do to punish the women. Now that divorce is no longer a stigma on women?

You keep pushing your payment plan, like we’re discussing a car payment or a mortgage.
Women make it as easy as possible for the men they want, and put terms on those they settle for, as a form of compensation.

That’s the issue at hand and not your payment plan, for the average simp on a budget.

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Mehr is part of the deen, so what do you advocate? No Mehr? So Allah is making men simp for issuing Mehr?

Wallahi some of you are nothing but cheap skates and this is precisely why mehr is part of Islam. One of the reasons is that Mehr shows the seriousness and commitment of the husband.

You’re not a serious man or one who shows real commitment if you’re out here wanting a free Mehr or trying to give a woman nothing of worth. 2-5K isn’t a lot and that is the norm a man paying that isn’t a beta. What’s next a man providing for his wife, buying her gold or any of that is a beta?

A woman with sense wouldn’t want a man that is stingy. It’s probably one of the worst traits that makes a woman not want you. If you don’t understand how averse women are to stinginess, then you know nothing about women. Attraction, personality and desire for someone isn’t going to hold for a lot of woman if a man is a miser. I’m being honest here.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Waa dadkeena, very sinister with the way they wish it would be true that ajanabis pay nothing and faaraxs get fleeced. We have people with serious issues.
big cope.
These same people complain about others having victim mentality while also wanting to be victims in their own way.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
But those women have a traditional way of doing things, and strictly abide by gender roles. I have no issue paying a high price for such women, specially ones from Somali galbeed. :banderas:

in the old days the custom in Somali galbeed, was to make the meher so ridiculously high. That no man would dare to divorce in fear of going broke, but in those days it was also shameful for a women to seek a divorce.
So if we brought back the high meher prices to keep the men in check, what would we do to punish the women. Now that divorce is no longer a stigma on women?
This is haram, the fact that they never give mehr is haram. If he never gives the money and the wife never divorces it’s haram. The marriage is null and It makes the man an adulterer every single day.

Stop advocating for this BS.

Bro said " I couldn't handle disrespect so I only grabbed her by the neck and threw her, she's saying I abused her when she did damage to me" listen to the podcast this guy is insane.

That's why I say stray from the path of Islam and loose Allah SWT guidance and things like this will be the norm. Where's her male relatives matter of fact who allowed this?

How do you expect a relationship built on haram will last saying things like "we linked before we married and had a sleepover".

Iblees makes the haram so tempting when you finally make it halal all breaks down and your true colors are shown.

Bro said " I couldn't handle disrespect so I only grabbed her by the neck and threw her, she's saying I abused her when she did damage to me" listen to the podcast this guy is insane.
disciplining your wife is permissible in islam
1677814845816.png

and if what he said is true (her hanging with non-mahrams and smoking weed) he should've done a lot more than just choking her.

dont let western domestic abuse laws cuck you into being a dayooth

if your wife cheats on you or desecrates your image, by Allah you have the right to punish her.

Mehr is part of the deen, so what do you advocate? No Mehr? So Allah is making men simp for issuing Mehr?

Wallahi some of you are nothing but cheap skates and this is precisely why mehr is part of Islam. One of the reasons is that Mehr shows the seriousness and commitment of the husband.

You’re not a serious man or one who shows real commitment if you’re out here wanting a free Mehr or trying to give a woman nothing of worth. 2-5K isn’t a lot and that is the norm a man paying that isn’t a beta. What’s next a man providing for his wife, buying her gold or any of that is a beta?

A woman with sense wouldn’t want a man that is stingy. It’s probably one of the worst traits that makes a woman not want you. If you don’t understand how averse women are to stinginess, then you know nothing about women. Attraction, personality and desire for someone isn’t going to hold for a lot of woman if a man is a miser. I’m being honest here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is haram, the fact that they never give mehr is haram. If he never gives the money and the wife never divorces it’s haram. The marriage is null and It makes the man an adulterer every single day.

Stop advocating for this BS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
From what I gather, you think modern women don't deserve high bride prices. Am I correct?
Divorce is no longer a stigma though we must ask ourselves what the causes are in the Somali community (particularly in the west)? I would presume most wouldn't want to divorce. As long as the husband treats his wife decently (as in no signs of mistreatment) and does his duty to provide for her and his family. I doubt they would be so apt to leave.