What are some conspiracy theories youve heard of?

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
If i say some of the conspiracies I believe you would think i am schizophrenic

Internet Nomad

Just list any you think are interesting.
Lesser keys of Soloman and their ties with Emojis/Unicode. Also the involvement of Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs in Oman. Why was Wendell Phillips given the title of Tribal Sheikh, a title not given lightly as only one westerner before him was ever gifted such status.

For what did he discover that rewarded him a gift as large as this?
"He had some 40 producing oil wells and oil rights to 100,000 square miles of ocean and was the world's largest individual holder of oil concessions. Some years ago his wealth was estimated at more than $120 million"

Have a field day with that one!

I believe that greater is Israel is a real Zionist ambition/ project .

F4B07C82-8220-492A-95B0-36C7F33D72DC.jpeg

Lesser keys of Soloman and their ties with Emojis/Unicode. Also the involvement of Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs in Oman. Why was Wendell Phillips given the title of Tribal Sheikh, a title not given lightly as only one westerner before him was ever gifted such status.

For what did he discover that rewarded him a gift as large as this?

Have a field day with that one!
More details I canโ€™t for the life of me understand all these random names mixed in with one another.

looks interesting wallahi at least send me a link

Internet Nomad

More details I canโ€™t for the life of me understand all these random names mixed in with one another.

looks interesting wallahi at least send me a link
Fine here is a summary if you wanna watch it in video fashion

In islam we believe that Allah(SWT) gave Solomon(RA) the power to control jinns
The Lesser Key of Solomon is an ancient manuscript attributed to the King Solomon himself. It detailed the methods of summoning and controlling 72 demons, also known as Goetic seals. These seals act as spiritual conduits, enabling sorcerers to communicate and command the respective demons.
Many, including myself, believe these 72 Sigils are the gift Solomon gifted to the Queen of Sheba.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now what does all this have to do with Unicode, Oman's Ministry of Religious Affairs being on the Unicode member board, and todays emojis?

In the 1950's an American Archeologist name of Wendell Phillips set out on an expedition to uncover the treasure given to the Queen of Sheba by Solomon. This expedition took him to the countries of Saudi Arabia, Yemen... and Oman. Now the native tribal peoples met him at archeological sites with much hostility throughout the expedition until one day all hostility ceased. At some point Wendell was given the title of Tribal Sheikh, a title not given lightly as only one westerner before him was ever gifted such status. There is no concrete evidence as for what Phillips gifted the Sultan of Oman that caused the tribes to begin playing nice and rapid promotion to Sheikh, but we do know how he was compensated.

Despite his wealth and his colorful lifeโ€”Mr. Phillips was the first Westerner since Lawrence of Arabia to become a tribal sheikโ€”he was all but unknown to the public.

"He had some 40 producing oil wells and oil rights to 100,000 square miles of ocean and was the world's largest individual holder of oil concessions. Some years ago his wealth was estimated at more than $120 million"https://www.nytimes.com/1975/12/05/...oilmanarcheologist-the-american-lawrence.html

Now Unicode 8 released in 2015, the exact same year Oman's Ministry of Religious Affairs joined the Unicode member board. Unicode 8 was the implementation of the last 3 Zodiac signs as emojis with the Scorpion, Lion, and Crab emojis representing Scorpio Leo and Cancer.

Unicode 8 also hosts a roster of 72 Face emojis. Mirroring the 72 Demonic sigils possibly gifted to the Queen by Solomon. Even the Unicode emojis resemble the 72 Seals themselves before the final layer of polish is put over the top of them See the Seal of Agares vs the quintessential smiley face emoji here.

Every time we use an emoji we channel the essence of demons. Kings and Princes of Hell reflect the Seals that bind them from our sight and from being able to speak directly to us in these marketable, seemingly innocent little faces in our phone.

There are people trying to do sixir with emojis

I believe that greater is Israel is a real Zionist ambition/ project.
It is, Erdogan recently, casually mentioned it in a speech

its not so much a conspiracy though. Its pretty much known and its one of the main reasons why the Arabs became so stringent with their border and immigration policies, post Israel declaration.

Through refuge and "political persecution" Immigration was how European settlers gradually fortified their numbers in Palestine.

Though I doubt, they are interested in running the same strategy twice.

Omar del Sur

ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุณู„ู > ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู
VIP
these are not conspiracy theories I have heard of, these are conspiracy theories I believe.

-no one shot Trump
-"Joe Biden" has been played by multiple people
-Zelensky was born a woman
-Putin also was born a woman
-George Floyd death was fake and staged
-Malcolm X and MLK were not assassinated
(btw I am not going to post shirtless pictures of Malcolm X's body... however I want to mention that if you look at different pictures of his "body"... the bullet holes move places... they are not in the same places, whoever wants can investigate and see for themselves)
-Hitler was a freemason
-freemasons were behind mass murders of Catholics in Mexico in the 1920's (Cristero war)
-freemasons and communists were behind mass killings of Catholics in Spain in the 1930's
-very few will have heard about these mass killings because they are not covered by the media
-leftism is inherently wrong and masonic (rightism may be right or may be wrong) ("left" and "right" are derived from the French revolution.... "right" meant anti the French revolution, "left" meant for it.... the French revolution involved mass killing of Catholics, behind it were yahud and freemasons
-China, Russia, the US, Iran and the Zionist entity are all run by freemasons
-Saudi and Iran are fake enemies, they are both run by freemasons
-Netanyahu rambling endlessly about Iran is a form of reverse psychology to make anti-zionists support Iran (fake opposition)

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
these are not conspiracy theories I have heard of, these are conspiracy theories I believe.

-no one shot Trump
-"Joe Biden" has been played by multiple people
-Zelensky was born a woman
-Putin also was born a woman
-George Floyd death was fake and staged
-Malcolm X and MLK were not assassinated
(btw I am not going to post shirtless pictures of Malcolm X's body... however I want to mention that if you look at different pictures of his "body"... the bullet holes move places... they are not in the same places, whoever wants can investigate and see for themselves)
-Hitler was a freemason
-freemasons were behind mass murders of Catholics in Mexico in the 1920's (Cristero war)
-freemasons and communists were behind mass killings of Catholics in Spain in the 1930's
-very few will have heard about these mass killings because they are not covered by the media
-leftism is inherently wrong and masonic (rightism may be right or may be wrong) ("left" and "right" are derived from the French revolution.... "right" meant anti the French revolution, "left" meant for it.... the French revolution involved mass killing of Catholics, behind it were yahud and freemasons
-China, Russia, the US, Iran and the Zionist entity are all run by freemasons
-Saudi and Iran are fake enemies, they are both run by freemasons
-Netanyahu rambling endlessly about Iran is a form of reverse psychology to make anti-zionists support Iran (fake opposition)
Zelenskyy and Putin born as women.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Omar del Sur

VIP
part 2:

-Avril Lavigne was replaced (what happened to the real Avril???????)
-basically, international politics is fake and pretty much all countries are actually run by freemasons
-this is why Arab leaders are going along with zionism, it is because these Arab countries are actually run by freemasons
-opposing the MBSs and Sisis and endlessly denouncing them is kind of pointless without understanding and opposing the international Jewish-Masonic network that they work for
-we are sort of in a really bad situation strategically as an ummah because no one wants to pay attention to these kinds of "wild conspiracy theories", they want to run out in the streets to fight one masonic leader, only so they can end up being duped by the next masonic puppet because they don't grasp that the real enemy is not some Sisi or MBS type figure but rather a vast masonic network of which the Sisis and MBSs are just stooges
-I suspect Muhammad Hijab, Andrew Tate, DH and Sneako all of being freemasons (people need to not take their din from e-celebs and should stick to scholars instead... but ppl insist on following e-celebs for some reason and then complain when these e-celebs do nonsense like promote red pill)
-I suspect pretty much all social media celebrities of being freemasons, I believe the social media sites prop up freemason plants and suppress actual ordinary people
-frankly I suspect a few Somali leaders of being freemasons but don't plan to name names
-Ataturk was a freemason and freemasonry has promoted Ataturk-like figures in Mexico (Plutarco Calles, known freemason) and various other countries
-freemasonry aims to eliminate all religion except judaism, Hinduism and New Age nonsense

-many, many, many famous "women" are actually men.
examples: Taylor Swift, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Amy Winehouse, AOC, Kamala Harris, "Michelle" Obama
-Latin America is run by freemasons and people will never understand the region without understanding this as a starting point
-I believe Muhammad Jinnah, Erdogan and Imran Khan are/were all freemasons
-everyone hears about Hitler and very few English-speakers talk about Franco and this is by design... Franco is much more of a threat to the JWO because he was actually at war with freemasonry whereas Hitler was a freemason himself and was controlled opposition

Omar del Sur

VIP
The government killed Malcolm Luther King, not even a conspiracy tbh because his family sued the government over this and won
:gucciwhat:

I am a conspiracy theorist, why would the government saying "yup this is true" be convincing to me? and did you or any of us actually personally see any money changing hands from the gov to MLK's family over the supposed assassination?

if MLK assassination was fake, presumably his family (if it even is his family- it could just be actors) is in on it or they would have said something... unless they were threatened or bribed or whatever...

anyways, I don't believe the news. they can report whatever, what is the actual proof that it happened? they could have just put out articles "today, MLK's family was at the courthouse... STUNNING NEW REVELATION... DID THE CIA SECRETLY KILL MLK?"

if the CIA or FBI or US gov or whatever secretly killed MLK, why would there be mainstream news articles about it? if it was really like that, you would be shut down as a conspiracy theorist for suggesting it.... whenever we see these conspiracy theories openly promoted in mainstream media, that is an indication it's fake... real conspiracy theories are shut down and censored

Omar del Sur

VIP
Zelenskyy and Putin born as women.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

laugh if you like but afterwards look very closely at them. they are some very strange-looking "men" and yes there has been investigation into this that indicates they are FTMs... we are being ruled over by satanist "elites", that they'd be doing these kinds of weird things is actually not surprising.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
laugh if you like but afterwards look very closely at them. they are some very strange-looking "men" and yes there has been investigation into this that indicates they are FTMs... we are being ruled over by satanist "elites", that they'd be doing these kinds of weird things is actually not surprising.
Have you heard of the conspiracy theorist about Putin is actually clone?
Even Hillary Clinton is clone.

Trending

Latest posts