I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
War haloow haloow πŸ‘‹
Long time no see!

I missed most of you πŸ₯°

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

Wut?!?! :stressed:

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

Season 3 Help GIF by The Bear

The most manly Sahaba Umar ibn Khataab was not sexually attracted to women. In his youth he drank a lot of alcohol. He is a prototype of a super manly man. He also said- if it were not for pro creation- i would not never marry or lay down with a woman.

For me this statement is a problem. I cant call him gayt -- Istaqfurulaah because i dont want to go to HELL.

I will say this tho- sexuality is an interesting spectrum. When Prophet Zakariya was told he will have a son named Yahya in his old age-- Allaah swt explained the qualities of Yahya pbuh., He was a prophet, he was righteous, kind to his parents, gave him the sympathy of the people, we purified him in every way, he was a Sayiid/leader & Hasuuran.

The word Hasuuran according to Mufti menk is - he had no inclination to marry. That means he felt no feelings towards the opposite sex. Today he will be called gayt. But Thank God Allaah's swt standards have no sexuality attached. He was simply Pure.

Also- Super intelligent and Intellectual people have zero sexual libido.

So my dear --LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!! :damn:

Yaraye

VIP
I am the same. The bikini make me feel nothing. If he like me. probably has low libido.
It doesn't necessary need to be a naked woman. I'm the same. I don't feel nothing for shirtless men, western media has desensitized me to it. You see shirtless men everywhere, nothing special about it. However, when I see's a man dressed all snazzy, I definitely find them attractive. People have different preferences in how the other gender looks, but not being attracted to the other gender at all is concerning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

most probably he is socially awkward person. someone who cant have the urge to a bikini women will not able even procreate .

Awdalite

Araabi
This is my point about men being extreme in their views.

I did not expect him to say we will have constant sex. I apprecaite a level headed man with self control but if he views sex strictly for procreation, that is a problem. Let's say we agree to have 3 children. Are we gonna have an empty bedroom after that??

Have you been able to talk to him about it and express to him that you are happy with everything he has said but concerned about this specific mindset? I know it may be an uncomfortable discussion given you are a girl but at the same time it's definitely worth it. Even if the discussion gets heated it's still good because you can gain a lot of knowledge on how he manages and navigates a disagreement on important issues. Just talk about it openly and be honest. Say it concerns you and let him reveal his cards.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
War haloow haloow πŸ‘‹
Long time no see!

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

The guys was probably nervous and said things that he didn’t mean. Don’t jump to conclusions and see we’re it goes. Always be direct with your questions, If it works out masaAllah, if it doesn’t you’ll know you gave it your best and you’ll have no regrets. Good luck abayo.

Because he didn't give you a compliment about your looks, you and the rest of the thread immediately go and assume he is homosexual, infertile or some other deficiency?

The entire story just feels like a man trying to awkwardly give the right answer to a bunch of scenarios in the hopes that you don't view him as a man who's only out there for sex. Coutships is a battle of optics between bothsides.

From his viewpoint, he is talking (I assume to a Hijabi), probably the last person you would talk to about bikinis and which female body shapes you prefer.

In general, you cannot in one thread lament the fact that so many men are supposedly -addicted weirdos who hypersexualize everything about a woman, and then when (I assume) a relatively awkward man tries to show he likes women for more than their bodies, and give the most stereotypically halal answers call and all kinds of negative things.

I would argue that this awkwardness probably confirms your initial analysis and him not being a degenerate and being very inexperienced in courtship.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
War haloow haloow πŸ‘‹
Long time no see!

Maybe he shy. :mjhaps: .

War haloow haloow πŸ‘‹
Long time no see!

Maybe cuz your ugly?

Adiga animal miyaa tahay mise Saudi Arabia kunooshahay

nah I wished I lived in Madina

anyway, the way you are writing waxaad moodaa inaa naga taqaan jirkeena
ninka raga naag attractive hadey tahay haday qaawantahay wuu istaagi, unless you are talking about asexual men.

nah I wished I lived in Madina

anyway, the way you are writing waxaad moodaa inaa naga taqaan jirkeena
ninka raga naag attractive hadey tahay haday qaawantahay wuu istaagi, unless you are talking about asexual men.
It depends on the man , not all men get excited when they see a random naked woman specially if the man is in a relationship or married. I am just speaking from experience as someone who is married to a guy like the one op is talking about .

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
It depends on the man , not all men get excited when they see a random naked woman specially if the man is in a relationship or married. I am just speaking from experience as someone who is married to a guy like the one op is talking about .
You don't get it, if a man isn't even slightly arosed by seeing such a thing, he's seriously ill or needs serious help. That's an illness.

I can respect that walaal, lakiin that person is fighting a jihad against their nafs and lowering their gaze

If the woman is beautiful, men will always fall, look at what Allah says about Nabi Yusuf:

"She advanced towards him, and he would have done likewise, had he not seen a sign from his Lord. This is how We kept evil and indecency away from him, for he was truly one of Our chosen servants."

Trending

Latest posts