What are some Somali stereotypes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
true told this oromo girl to check out the somali mall, stared at her so much she had to leave, wasn't used to being looked at like hilib geel i guess.
I agree! Ever have low self esteem and need a little boost...walk pay the fadhi is ku dirir areas...they'll have you feeling like a hot ting. Hahaha

Yes blease don't stop with the laser beam eyes...you can even count as your daily sadaqah :-|
when you eyein a fine thing from across
8ccfe6c57381fb60d15424c6bc85a43e.jpg

and somebody hoyo cut yo view like really nigga
CSr4XYEVAAAh2Ey.jpg

@Steamdevolopment come get your hoyo

Somali girls
Sexy, model like stature, nice hair, big booty, small waist, drop dead stunning faces.

Somali guys
Waste men undeserving of Somali girls... in terms of education, character and look wise [ this is literally what every non-Somali guy in Toronto say about Somali guys to Somali girls behind their backs. I have heard this on numerous of occasions). I always hear why are Somali guys so ugly and the girls so fine? I obviously say our men are sexy too but it's hard trying to convince other people, except habesha girls who love our men. I'm assuming it has something to do with Ethiopian guys having 2 inch penises.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Our women are beautiful,nigga please we all know that they're some dusty diraacs.Reverts can take their ass for a squashed tomato for all I care.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The banana thing, I don't eat banana with my lunch, I prefer dates with my bariis.
Somalis having 10 kids and most of them named Mohamed and Abdi
Somali men sitting at Starbucks 7 days a week 15 hours a day.

Somali girls
Sexy, model like stature, nice hair, big booty, small waist, drop dead stunning faces.

Somali guys
Waste men undeserving of Somali girls... in terms of education, character and look wise [ this is literally what every non-Somali guy in Toronto say about Somali guys to Somali girls behind their backs. I have heard this on numerous of occasions). I always hear why are Somali guys so ugly and the girls so fine? I obviously say our men are sexy too but it's hard trying to convince other people, except habesha girls who love our men. I'm assuming it has something to do with Ethiopian guys having 2 inch penises.
Well that's in your shitty canda here in the US most men are educated and good looking

Somali girls

Somali guys

You've managed to insult 3 different people in just one post, well done.

Oh and xaliimos aren't all that attractive. I've seen more beautiful cadaan, madow, xabashi, Arab girls on a daily basis. And I'm not even into those ethnic groups.:camby:

Somali girls

Somali guys
who told you that? Madows?

because lets be honest, it's not like white dudes are out there in masses talking to Somali girls.

If you had any pride you should have laughed in the xabashs face.:westbrookwtf:

the only ajnabi guys obsessed with Somali girls are madows, and they'll literally f*ck anything that moves :tacky:

Somali girls

Somali guys

This is the difference between Somali males and Somali females. If some cadaan girl was gonna go off on Somali females, I would put her in her place. Why? Because she's not only generalising and insulting an entire demographic, she's also insulting my mother, aunts, cousins etc.

Whenever it's the opposite, and some ajnabi dude is insulting Somali men, you will have dhoocils like the one above just giggle and laugh, as if that ajnabi cares enough to differentiate her and her family from other Somalis. It's gotten so bad on social media, that I am actually seeing ajnabi women defending Somali men against Somali women. All because daddy didn't give you enough attention or freedom.:draketf:

I think I might start suggesting for faaraxs to marry muslim habashis and Hararis. It seems, they have classier women.:kodaksmiley:

Thank God, Somalinimo is passed down patrilineally.:banderas:

even if what she says is true, who filled their heads with these stereotypes? these thankless twitter addicts who have nothing better to do than complain about us.

and now they're surprised foreigners are using the same rhetoric? :what1:

exactly why i'll be pushing the cheap and clean agenda until I'm out this . :westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending