What are some Somali stereotypes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
1. Abdi stereotype (why is everyone called Abdi) Lol.

2. Waryaa (favourite Somali word)

Those are early 2000s stereotypes when Somalis were considered cool then came the Ajnabi business where our rep slumped. :francis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I know this game...where you pretend that you have a serious question about something...maybe an essay, homework assignment...but all you really want is a way in. I'm too smart for that.

On a serious note...I don't think I have ever said anything negative on this site. I'm all about love. So I'm sorry that I'm not a Bantu basher/ gay hating/ oppressive person. Teach your child to have a false sense of superiority, to hate gay people and bantus and be a qabiilist and she'll definitely be the opposite of what I am.

Ok, so pride, homophobia, racism, and qabiil will do the trick?

Mashallah, 3 out of 4 should be good enough.

Good looking out

:yousmart:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
WHAT? No I don't. I had people claim I was Abdijohnson before too and I take both assumptions as compliments. But I can assure you I am my own person. Don't we get banned by the moderators if we have dual accounts? Am I the only one who actually reads the conduct code?
I know you're a troll but I just can't put my figure on who. It's too obvious.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
lol so out of curiosity...which three do you have? And why do you call yourself monster in Somali?

All four at one point but I'm done with qabiil forever :2tjlv3e:

To answer your other question, I'm sort of an asshole tbh

:chrisfreshhah:

Can't you tell?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So you intentionally try to be an ass?? That's a horrible way to a lead a good and happy life.

Good and bad are ridiculous concepts. I do whatever I need to do.

Exceptional men cannot be constrained by conventional morality.

:hemad:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
WHAT? No I don't. I had people claim I was Abdijohnson before too and I take both assumptions as compliments. But I can assure you I am my own person. Don't we get banned by the moderators if we have dual accounts? Am I the only one who actually reads the conduct code?
Your own person huh?:fantasia2:

The banana thing is true. My dad owns a restaurant anI sometimes help him out as a waiter. He needs to go buy a cart of bananas every 5 days. They love their bananas.

The best stereotypes

1. Beautiful
2. Hardworking
3. Friendly and social

The worst stereotypes

1. Unhygienic
2. Parasites/Leeches that are on benefits
3. Criminals
4. Lazy workers who have horrible work ethics
5. IQ of 68
6. Loud
7. Gangsters