What are some Somali stereotypes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali girls
Sexy, model like stature, nice hair, big booty, small waist, drop dead stunning faces.

Somali guys
Waste men undeserving of Somali girls... in terms of education, character and look wise [ this is literally what every non-Somali guy in Toronto say about Somali guys to Somali girls behind their backs. I have heard this on numerous of occasions). I always hear why are Somali guys so ugly and the girls so fine? I obviously say our men are sexy too but it's hard trying to convince other people, except habesha girls who love our men. I'm assuming it has something to do with Ethiopian guys having 2 inch penises.

That's four inches to many :mybusiness:

Strikingly Beautiful people
Tall
Hardworking
Benefit
Low tolerance for bs
Perfect nose
Nice skin
Full of pride
Friendly
Social

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Somalis in general:
above average beauty
lazy fucks
kinda have a fish look going on(use farmaajo as reference)
welfare leeches
overall master fraudsters
tall but not too tall(dinka)
have some crazy yellow teeth
small noses
big foreheads
receding hairlines that forms the M shape
Some lack of identity mofos
wannabe blacks,arabs and everything in between
the odeys have balloon bellies
and the habro shove the phone inside their hijab
Lowkey racist cunts
usually skinny
khat junkies

Hey ...I won't accept bad behaviour here.
even if what she says is true, who filled their heads with these stereotypes? these thankless twitter addicts who have nothing better to do than complain about us.

and now they're surprised foreigners are using the same rhetoric? :what1:

exactly why i'll be pushing the cheap and clean agenda until I'm out this . :westbrookswag:

Don't call me names. For all it's worth I do try to defend Somali guys but it gets harder and harder every year. They put themselves in the dumbest situation.
This is the difference between Somali males and Somali females. If some cadaan girl was gonna go off on Somali females, I would put her in her place. Why? Because she's not only generalising and insulting an entire demographic, she's also insulting my mother, aunts, cousins etc.

Whenever it's the opposite, and some ajnabi dude is insulting Somali men, you will have dhoocils like the one above just giggle and laugh, as if that ajnabi cares enough to differentiate her and her family from other Somalis. It's gotten so bad on social media, that I am actually seeing ajnabi women defending Somali men against Somali women. All because daddy didn't give you enough attention or freedom.:draketf:

I think I might start suggesting for faaraxs to marry muslim habashis and Hararis. It seems, they have classier women.:kodaksmiley:

Thank God, Somalinimo is passed down patrilineally.:banderas:

Don't call me names. For all it's worth I do try to defend Somali guys but it gets harder and harder every year. They put themselves in the dumbest situation.
Worry about your sisters being cheap and easy instead

at this rate you'll take Asian women's position for the easiest pussy around. :siilaanyolaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
[ this is literally what every non-Somali guy in Toronto say about Somali guys to Somali girls behind their backs. I have heard this on numerous of occasions).

:chrisfreshhah:

Can you imagine being this girls father.

Ilaahay baan kaa magan galnay

:mjlol:

Hooyo tells me that when a guy teases me he has a crush on me. I'm sorry but I can't reciprocate your feelings for me. I thought hard about it and I just can't. You have to forgive me. Leave daddy out of it.

Thank every god!

I really feel bad for your old man

:francis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hooyo tells me that when a guy teases me he has a crush on me. I'm sorry but I can't reciprocate your feelings for me. I thought hard about it and I just can't. You have to forgive me. Leave daddy out of it.

Seriously where did it all go wrong for you? As a potential father to daughters one day, what steps can I take to avoid having one like you?

:damn:

I know this game...where you pretend that you have a serious question about something...maybe an essay, homework assignment...but all you really want is a way in. I'm too smart for that.

On a serious note...I don't think I have ever said anything negative on this site. I'm all about love. So I'm sorry that I'm not a Bantu basher/ gay hating/ oppressive person. Teach your child to have a false sense of superiority, to hate gay people and bantus and be a qabiilist and she'll definitely be the opposite of what I am.

Seriously where did it all go wrong for you? As a potential father to daughters one day, what steps can I take to avoid having one like you?

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending