What Degree do You have or Studying?

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
I have two undergraduate degrees in political science and criminology. I’ve recently gone back to university to complete my law degree inshaAllah. Education is important sxb, don’t let the thought of “failure” or laziness overcome your success.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
I have two undergraduate degrees in political science and criminology. I’ve recently gone back to university to complete my law degree inshaAllah. Education is important sxb, don’t let the thought of “failure” or laziness overcome your success.
That's dedication. Are you putting it to good use? What careers or mastery of a craft are you seeking, since those degrees can be used for many things? Make sure the debt is worth it, but I respect your resilience. You're like one of my older brothers—he has masters and PhDs at the top 4 universities in the UK and growing up had an addiction to studying.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
That's dedication. Are you putting it to good use? What careers or mastery of a craft are you seeking, since those degrees can be used for many things? Make sure the debt is worth it, but I respect your resilience. You're like one of my older brothers—he has masters and PhDs at the top 4 universities in the UK and growing up had an addiction to studying.
Thanks sxb,

MashaAllah, your brother makes our people proud. I’m a lecturer sxb, although I’m trying to branch out into the legal sector as I feel a bit stagnated in this job tbh. Just don’t have the motivation for it anymore.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Degrees are mostly useless, especially as you get older and not in STEM. Learn to kiss a male boss' ass or always validate and be emotionally available to a woman boss if you ever want to get ahead in life.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Ive realized university / college is useless, all that studying to work a 9-5 stuck in a jam every single day and having to report to a boss

Degrees are mostly useless, especially as you get older and not in STEM. Learn to kiss a male boss' ass or always validate and be emotionally available to a woman boss if you ever want to get ahead in life.

Although I don't agree with some of your takes, lkn I can't disagree nin waayo arag baa tahay.

My family is one of those families that push education and culture.

All my siblings have their advanced degrees adorned in our families living room, proper Somali style.

I dont have a degree though. The black sheep, I suppose.

But I make a decent living as a low level programmer in my field, and I genuinely love it.

Trending