What do you prefer in your future partner BE HONEST!

What do you prefer?

• Virgin

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • Non-virgin

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I’ll get the ick if my man doesn’t know what to do or looks confused ufff that’s pathetic but like Mashallah to the men that wait for marriage 😃

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I'm a virgin so I'd expect her to be a virgin, I don't expect anything more or less from my future wife then the standards that I hold myself to.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Nin rag baan ahay so I’ll take both. It’s better a virgin marries a virgin though so they can learn together and no one gets intimidated or frustrated about one’s experience or lack of it.

just dont be rude, dirty or boring, if you cant handle a problem without being fussy, I wont work since im stubborn, hygiene should be obvious and life is too short to be boring.

Non-virgin. I prefer women with experience. Can't stand crybabies

marry a divorcee then
:drakelaugh:

Hmm, Then became a second wife or something.
No thank you :chrisfreshhah:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Hella niggas ain't aware of this shit🤣Many masakiin girls prefer a man with experience even though they are virgins themselves.
🤣So when u hear a masakiin girl say i wan't an ex thug on his deen kkkkkkkkk you know what time it is

Hella niggas ain't aware of this shit🤣Many masakiin girls prefer a man with experience even though they are virgins themselves.
🤣So when u hear a masakiin girl say i wan't an ex thug on his deen kkkkkkkkk you know what time it is

I don't think that's what it is. It's more like the virgins are goofballs and tend to have no social skills or move weird. That rubs off with more experience.

Do Not Do It No GIF

It's just not worth it
I'm not planning to marry her or propose it's just I like a certain type.i actually met a Somali girl like her irl got her details and the convo kinda fizzled out.happens

Here are my requirements;

1. Can casually speak Somali and English with a soft voice.
2. Good looks.
That's it really all I require.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending