What do you prefer in your future partner BE HONEST!

What do you prefer?

• Virgin

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • Non-virgin

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
What else am I supposed to think :mjlol:
You keep trying to hop on my tip all the time give it a rest I'm not gay :pacspit:

It not a good look to be crying about another guy all day :susp:

Anyways it all jokes but yeah just layoff on all that gay shit. Talking about me ain't gonna get you any xalimos
:whoa: Easy with these gay ass voice notes🤣maxa ku halay man i wonder what you had to type to find this shit :susp:i would advise u to stop using that shit man kkkkkkk shirk and khanisnimo kkkkkkkk vip jahanam ticket waye

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
why does it sound like you know what you're talking about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plead The Fifth Dave Chappelle GIF

Yaraye

VIP
Hella niggas ain't aware of this shit🤣Many masakiin girls prefer a man with experience even though they are virgins themselves.
🤣So when u hear a masakiin girl say i wan't an ex thug on his deen kkkkkkkkk you know what time it is
nah, those are a loud minority of women. Most women want virgins just like themselves.

🤣Unaware maskiin guys are the worst man they don't know shit about dumar and when shit happens they get so heartbroken u would think they would need to be put in Icu.

They associate mooryaannimo with masculinity
I don’t get why people find this hard to understand, women want a badboy who’ll give them thrills entertainment and orgasms not a flaccid no fun good boi

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Does the qashin shit disappear if i delete my comments?🤣

it's actually worked kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fucking qashin police got me stressing

1. On her deen
2. Qurbo-joog (diaspora)
3. Good personality
4. Same moral beliefs
5. Idrc about looks depending on how well they have #3
6. preferably Virgin but I can work w both lmao
7. No ethnic/racial prefrence either

🤣Any one of y'all heard a woman say it's so xaax when a man is a virgin with no experience?
I’m still blackpilled. Good looking virgin >>>>> average looking bad boy. @Abu Hesi friend was probably mediocre looking too

Ugly virgin = Ewww creepy loser

Gl virgin = Basically dream guy

Ugly saqajaan = Degen scumbag ufff

Gl saqajaan = Beautiful but tormented soul, is a good guy inside

I’m still blackpilled. Good looking virgin >>>>> average looking bad boy. @Abu Hesi friend was probably mediocre looking too

Ugly virgin = Ewww creepy loser

Gl virgin = Basically dream guy

Ugly saqajaan = Degen scumbag ufff

Gl saqajaan = Beautiful but tormented soul, is a good guy inside
I love a tormented soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending