What do you prefer in your future partner BE HONEST!

What do you prefer?

• Virgin

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • Non-virgin

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hella niggas ain't aware of this shit🤣Many masakiin girls prefer a man with experience even though they are virgins themselves.
🤣So when u hear a masakiin girl say i wan't an ex thug on his deen kkkkkkkkk you know what time it is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not planning to marry her or propose it's just I like a certain type.i actually met a Somali girl like her irl got her details and the convo kinda fizzled out.happens

Here are my requirements;

1. Can casually speak Somali and English with a soft voice.
2. Good looks.
That's it really all I require.
That’s all? Every Somali girl fits those requirements you should have a girl right now

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
The number of sexual partners is indicative of the likelihood of the stability of the marriage. If they can't resist sinning, I don't think you guys really want to do this.

I'm not planning to marry her or propose it's just I like a certain type.i actually met a Somali girl like her irl got her details and the convo kinda fizzled out.happens

Here are my requirements;

1. Can casually speak Somali and English with a soft voice.
2. Good looks.
That's it really all I require.
That's some low standards you should have found one by now if nothing else matters.

That’s all? Every Somali girl fits those requirements you should have a girl right now
Oh and virgin like I am.

Well, not actively looking right now really just entered my late 20s, decent savings, I can feel my quality of life improving. Plus I see all the struggles of new weds in terms of expecting and providing and all this nonsense. Freedom is priceless.
Ngl, I'd probably marry the first decent xalimo with a game plan.

The number of sexual partners is indicative of the likelihood of the stability of the marriage. If they can't resist sinning, I don't think you guys really want to do this.
I know a lot of ran through faaraxs that are in good relationships like my cousin
Oh and virgin like I am.

Well, not actively looking right now really just entered my late 20s, decent savings, I can feel my quality of life improving. Plus I see all the struggles of new weds in terms of expecting and providing and all this nonsense. Freedom is priceless.
Ngl, I'd probably marry the first decent xalimo with a game plan.

giphy.gif

Hella niggas ain't aware of this shit🤣Many masakiin girls prefer a man with experience even though they are virgins themselves.
🤣So when u hear a masakiin girl say i wan't an ex thug on his deen kkkkkkkkk you know what time it is
And non-virgins ‘want’ a stable virgin with no drama (then start to yearn for their exes), this is common sense. Over.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I don't think that's what it is. It's more like the virgins are goofballs and tend to have no social skills or move weird. That rubs off with more experience.
Minus the sex part they also love what comes with a thug🤣they see it as a turn on having a man with a dangerous a crazy past.

it's masculine to them.

Halal lil mama's boy ain't gonna cut it.Was gonna tag a nigga kkkkkkkk lakin waka qaleena.

I know guys that used to sleep around, but when it came to marriage, they want to marry a miskiin virgin.

dumar iyo rag isku mid ma'aha.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I know guys that used to sleep around, but when it came to marriage, they want to marry a miskiin virgin.

dumar iyo rag isku mid ma'aha.
Obviously man lol even the worst of the worst want a miskin halal girl that has never been touched dats just how a man's maskax works.

Minus the sex part they also love what comes with a thug🤣they see it as a turn on having a man with a dangerous a crazy past.

it's masculine to them.

Halal lil mama's boy ain't gonna cut it.Was gonna tag a nigga kkkkkkkk lakin waka qaleena.
Walaahi beentaa ma'aha. Some chick left my friend years ago who is good looking for a thug who is not so good looking. To this day it bothers my friend lol

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Walaahi beentaa ma'aha. Some chick left my friend years ago who is good looking for a thug who is not so good looking. To this day it bothers my friend lol
🤣Unaware maskiin guys are the worst man they don't know shit about dumar and when shit happens they get so heartbroken u would think they would need to be put in Icu.

They associate mooryaannimo with masculinity

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Your a really funny guy fob a bit gay but funny nonetheless

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
🤣Come on now you hitting below the belt with that gay comment.

🤣War emotional ha nugu noqon kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk women be calling niggas gay when their feelings r hurt

🤣Come on now you hitting below the belt with that gay comment.

🤣War emotional ha nugu noqon kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk women be calling niggas gay when their feelings r hurt
What else am I supposed to think :mjlol:
You keep trying to hop on my tip all the time give it a rest I'm not gay :pacspit:

It not a good look to be crying about another guy all day :susp:

Anyways it all jokes but yeah just layoff on all that gay shit. Talking about me ain't gonna get you any xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending