What do you prefer in your future partner BE HONEST!

What do you prefer?

• Virgin

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • Non-virgin

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I think it is. He's not experienced but we can learn together........

:diddyass:
🤣That's how it should be. Not many would agree lol Wallahi chicks are way more honest when having a deep convo with u and they comfortable af some will even admit they would not dare say any of this in front of their female friends cuz they don't wanna be judged.

🤣Hits different when u hear shit like '' i wan't a mooryaan with experience'' from a religious chick that has been sheltered her whole life.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
🤣That's how it should be. Not many would agree lol Wallahi chicks are way more honest when having a deep convo with u and they comfortable af some will even admit they would not dare say any of this in front of their female friends cuz they don't wanna be judged.

🤣Hits different when u hear shit like '' i wan't an mooryaan with experience'' from a religious chick that has been sheltered her whole life.

I can't respect women who want dh*los for husbands. Once they get into that lifestyle, they almost never escape. I haven't been sheltered so maybe it's different, but I've seen all of these situations and I don't care for dating before marriage. And the studies show virgins/little to no experience report better happiness. People need to stop caring about the degenerate minority.

As long as he's my type, I don't care.

:banderas:

must be a virgin
must be somali and hail from my sub-sub clan.
hafhid quran/on deen
must be financially stable, preferably a six figure earner.
must be physically appealing/masculine and able to take care of household responsibilities.
minimum education requirements: bachelor’s degree
must have a good personality & show signs of emotional intelligence.

i don’t ask for much.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I can't respect women who want dh*los for husbands. Once they get into that lifestyle, they almost never escape. I haven't been sheltered so maybe it's different, but I've seen all of these situations and I don't care for dating before marriage. And the studies show virgins/little to no experience report better happiness. People need to stop caring about the degenerate minority.

As long as he's my type, I don't care.

:banderas:
The excessive exposure to Hollywood gangster movies and the influence of social media have profoundly affected the mindset of many masakiins🤣sadly.

🤣Bikro home=happy home

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
must be a virgin
must be somali and hail from my sub-sub clan.
hafhid quran/on deen
must be financially stable, preferably a six figure earner.
must be physically appealing/masculine and able to take care of household responsibilities.
minimum education requirements: bachelor’s degree
must have a good personality & show signs of emotional intelligence.

i don’t ask for much.
sub sub clan?
:idontlike:

Alright I take it back , most men prefer virgins and women are vice versa no matter what they say they want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending