what does marriage mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Please don't become a crazy cat lady.

87I8c7b.gif

If I don't get married I prefer to be surrounded by beautiful ornate things and cats aren't are one of them.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

death. imprisonment. eternal hell on earth. it's like being force fed food thru ur nasal cavity and you on a food strike.

S

Shamis

Actually few tried and few are still trying but i am refusing them, because they don't have the foresight they are muslim and i am not i don't want to cause serious problem's to them and i don't want be in a tug and war if children come into the picture and damage the kid's, as my believe is children have to be brought up in a loving house hold, anyway's c'est la vie

You have good head on those lion's shoulders. I hope you find the one - there are a lot of atheists, spiritualists and dont give fuckkers around - they're just silenced because of what we've become as society over the years.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Free credit cards, massive shopping sprees, and endless cuddles. :feelinmyself:

The chance to catch the most depressing of syndromes, Onegina

Having an extra pair of hands in the kitchen and some rascals aint so bad either.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The chance to catch the most depressing of syndromes, Onegina

Having an extra pair of hands in the kitchen and some rascals aint so bad either.

Your comment (up top) sounded hedonistic. Well at least you won't die like Casanova - with a syphilis-induced depression. My bad, penicillin was introduced in the 40s. Do you, just don't contract love bugs like the clap and gonorrhea, it'll diminish your chances of ever having children.

Your comment (up top) sounded hedonistic. Well at least you won't die like Casanova - with a syphilis-induced depression. My bad, penicillin was discovered in the 20s. Do you, just don't contract love bugs like the clap and gonorrhea, it'll diminish your chances of ever having children.
Noted

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
death. imprisonment. eternal hell on earth. it's like being force fed food thru ur nasal cavity and you on a food strike.
Loool I laughed as I was reading this. Girl you are funny.

@sophisticate girl whoever break your heart did numbers on you lmao to consider marriage as a business arrangement. I might be commitment phobic and always have doubts but I believe marriage is a merger.
I yearn that companionship, friends and family will not have time for you as they will have their own family to keep them busy.
@Idol you gonna empty the poor farah's credit card with your mad shopping spree.lol

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Someone to pay the bills.with me.
Someone I can fall back on in bad times.
Companionship
Regular blowjobs

I have no interest in children but if she insist we can have one child. Not 3-4 like many maryooleys.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Someone to pay the bills.with me.
Someone I can fall back on in bad times.
Companionship
Regular blowjobs

I have no interest in children but if she insist we can have one child. Not 3-4 like many maryooleys.

Demanding an equal financial partnership and unhygienic practices. I think this Dane needs a Hilda.

@Antisocial

Honestly? Yes, there is divorce. That's life, sometimes things just don't work out between people but I believe the numbers thrown around forums are exaggerated so don't let that scare you.

Status
Not open for further replies.