what does marriage mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They bit my head off for not wanting kids and preferring to not do housework.

It's a mad world.

Nucleus they need to let live. I wish I could have my cake and eat it too. House chores are a bore. I love children as much as the next person, but I don't want to get my hands dirty. It's a conundrum. The chromosomal tango of meiosis can result in a lifetime of responsibility which may be too much for some, but well worth it for others. To each his own.

Procreation. Other than that prepare for a lifetime of being scrounged off and credit card becoming as dry as the Sahara unless of course you're Tyrese or Tyrone then she won't bother you. The way I see it marriage has lots of responsibilities, once you get married you will be feeding another mouth and possible few more mouths in just 9 months.

Last edited:
B

bilan M

Someone to pay the bills.with me.
Someone I can fall back on in bad times.
Companionship
Regular blowjobs

I have no interest in children but if she insist we can have one child. Not 3-4 like many maryooleys.
Haajaai..habaryad my advice to u wld b dont waste ur time lookn for a somali gal...u need an caadan chick.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Haajaai..habaryad my advice to u wld b dont waste ur time lookn for a somali gal...u need an caadan chick.

There are Somali women who will tick the boxes 1-4 for me but the children part is where they inform me I'm not marriage material.

:francis:

B

bilan M

There are Somali women who will tick the boxes 1-4 for me but the children part is where they inform me I'm not marriage material.

:francis:

ohh..u think u find a somali girl who will not only perform haram sexual prctices but also go halves on household finances...oh lord walali i think us somali sisters r in desperate times

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm also an Atheist. I have 0.3% chance with Somali women.

I think I'll stick to Hilda and Heidi then.

I want someone to help raise the kids with me, the same someone for the rest of my life to reinforce how marriage should be to my children. Parents are a child's greatest model. If I'm changing sexual partners often then it'll become the norm for my kids. Also, we'd be able to support each other financially/emotionally etc.

One thing is a must before marriage though and that is seeing the girl beforehand with NO makeup. I don't wanna accidentally marry a troll. I'm not being superficial but if I'm gonna be looking at the same face for the rest of my life it's gotta be pleasing on the eye. I've heard stories and I don't wanna be the next :xgoltwn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ain't nothin haram bout oral sex

:whoa:

Some of y'all need to brush up on your fiqh

:win:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I want someone to help raise the kids with me, the same someone for the rest of my life to reinforce how marriage should be to my children. Parents are a child's greatest model. If I'm changing sexual partners often then it'll become the norm for my kids. Also, we'd be able to support each other financially/emotionally etc.

One thing is a must before marriage though and that is seeing the girl beforehand with NO makeup. I don't wanna accidentally marry a troll. I'm not being superficial but if I'm gonna be looking at the same face for the rest of my life it's gotta be pleasing on the eye. I've heard stories and I don't wanna be the next :xgoltwn:

That is a reasonable answer. Btw, not every woman wears makeup regularly. Are you referring to Somali girls?

Last edited:
That is a reasonable answer. Btw, not every woman wears makeup regularly. Are you referring to Somali girls?

No Somali girls thankfully aren't that bad with makeup, Indian/Paki girls are the ones I've heard stories of, they cake themselves with it constantly, to the point that the husband never sees her natural face. I heard of a few guys who left their wives when they saw them without it.

Sodomy is haram.:comeon:

Anyways I don't believe in marriage.

He said oral, not anal. Who wouldn't expect oral, especially if she wants me to go down on her :ahhhh:

No Somali girls thankfully aren't that bad with makeup, Indian/Paki girls are the ones I've heard stories of, they cake themselves with it constantly, to the point that the husband never sees her natural face. I heard of a few guys who left their wives when they saw them without it.

He said oral, not anal. Who wouldn't expect oral, especially if she wants me to go down on her :ahhhh:
Sodomy is anal and oral:snoop:

B

bilan M

Maybe for you, for me sodomy is anal. I actually didn't know that some consider oral as sodomy until you told me and google confirmed

Brotha when god makes sumting haram its always for a valid reason, its usually to benefit our physicsl,spiritual and emotional health.
also did u not hear about kirk douglas saying giving oral might have been the cause of his throat cancer. Dont go against nature, everything has its place.

S

syntax

Marriage represents a opportunity cost for time and money that is lost and could have been spent on something far more useful. Most of you probably disagree, but the numbers agree with me. Divorce and broken households/relationships are rife within the somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.