what does marriage mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kirk douglas saying giving oral might have been the cause of his throat cancer. Dont go against nature, everything has its place.

kirk douglas is old man prone to get illnesses. However you're stingy, frigget, lonely-, femdon-retard.

"Dont go against nature, everything has its place."

ORAL SEX IS NATURAL.

How do you expect to keep a man if you don't give head?

:camby: fucc outta here, suck dick.

Last edited:
Brotha when god makes sumting haram its always for a valid reason, its usually to benefit our physicsl,spiritual and emotional health.
also did u not hear about kirk douglas saying giving oral might have been the cause of his throat cancer. Dont go against nature, everything has its place.

It's debatable though. I see it as the lesser of two evils.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Gambit you were right the first go, it's not haram.

tumblr_inline_mk4dpynybi1ro6vyc.gif

Still unhygienic.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So is kissing

Gambit, it's none of my business what your proclivities are. And even if you claim that there are more germs found in the mouth than an individual's sexual organs that does not negate my opinion. To me, oral-genital contact is unhygienic and progressively worse than mouth-to-mouth contact, irrespective of the number of microorganisms transferred via this form of contact. I'm merely expressing my prudishness and conservatism on this matter.

Gambit, it's none of my business what your proclivities are. And even if you claim that there are more germs found in the mouth than an individual's sexual organs that does not negate my opinion. To me, oral-genital contact is unhygienic and progressively worse than mouth-to-mouth contact, irrespective of the number of microorganisms transferred via this form of contact. I'm merely expressing my prudishness and conservatism on this matter.

You're gonna make a bad wife someday :p Jokes aside, some girls see it as disgusting fair enough but don't expect a guy to ever go down on you either :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending