What does somalinimo mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By children of Samaale I'm including all Somalis. I used Samaale to highlight our common descent and blood ties. The claims made by Isaaqs and Daaroods of Arab descent are nothing but myths and legends.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's no somalinimo without islaminimo cause there's no relation between us, Maxa nahay Arabs & Persians camal sharing a country miise Irish iyo English..wax shaqo aa isku lee nahanay ma jiro.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
How is samaale the father of darood you Darwinian gaal pagan apostate swine, stick to dashing excrement & swinging from the trees you ape, tell us, was samaale homoerectus kkk

Pagan? :ayaanswag:How does that even make any sense if I'm an atheist?!

:siilaanyolaugh: I think you need to have yourself admitted into the mental institutions my friend.
:camby:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
There's no somalinimo without islaminimo cause there's no relation between us, Maxa nahay Arabs & Persians camal sharing a country miise Irish iyo English..wax shaqo aa isku lee nahanay ma jiro.

Somalinimo predates Islam. Your point is completely false. Plus, you don't have an incentive on what is Somalinimo. I'm Somali as much as anyone else.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
By children of Samaale I'm including all Somalis. I used Samaale to highlight our common descent and blood ties. The claims made by Isaaqs and Daaroods of Arab descent are nothing but myths and legends.
Speak for yourself, don't speak for others, I'm not descended from samaale, I find it as an insult that you disregard my ancestry & superimpose this facade that you concocted in your feeble mind.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalinimo = seeing a Somali and being drawn to them. Wishing them to do well against others etc . Helping and getting help

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
In a nationalistic sense it doesn't mean much to me. I like seeing Faaraxs pop up at the least likely places though, I might not say anything but s/o to y'all. Not to mention those xalimo stares, it's way too obvious, cut that shit out.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Pagan? :ayaanswag:How does that even make any sense if I'm an atheist?!

:siilaanyolaugh: I think you need to have yourself admitted into the mental institutions my friend.
:camby:
Atheists, pagan, satanist, pedophiles, witches, warlockes, qori ismaris, dheg dheer, leprechaun, dwarfs, agnostics, hadu illahay ku roon yahay, kuli pagan ba kuli isku wada dhaha bradar ma garatey.

I guess ur not familiar with the Y-dna and autosomal dna studies done on Somalis. The vast majority of Somalis share a common ancestor (we can call him samaale if u wish) and this is proven by Y-dna (over 80% of Somalis have E1b1b1a haplogroup). But even the ones who are not descended from 'Samaale' (like myself, I have T haplogroup) are just as Somali as the others due to their autosomal DNA (which measures the extent of geneological relationship between people), which maps on perfectly with the E1b1b1a Somalis.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I guess ur not familiar with the Y-dna and autosomal dna studies done on Somalis. The vast majority of Somalis share a common ancestor (we can call him samaale if u wish) and this is proven by Y-dna (over 80% of Somalia have E1b1b1a haplogroup). But even the ones who are not descended from 'Samaale' (like myself, I have T haplogroup) are just as Somali as the others due to their autosomal DNA.
Motherfuck samaale bradar, war muxu ahay waxan madaxa adag, war miss me with that bullcrap, I do not consent to your facade.

Odeg

Gedo
Speak for yourself, don't speak for others, I'm not descended from samaale, I find it as an insult that you disregard my ancestry & superimpose this facade that you concocted in your feeble mind.
This is a forum for the descendants of samaale to discuss and converse:camby:war wuuxu af xuma

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi if there's anything I despise in this world it's apostates, on everything I love, every time you quote me on here, believe with all your hearts that there's going to be a misunderstand.

Motherfuck samaale kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The irony is denying ur aabo and claiming another man as ur aabo is a great sin in Islam. And why would u want to be a descendent of an Carab anyway? I'm haplogroup T and I'm still claiming Samaale, Allahu Akbar!
I reiterate motherfuck samaale.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nin darood ba ahay Alhamdulillah, I know where I came from & it most certainly ain't samaale.

Status
Not open for further replies.