What ethnicities do you want to have sex with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is white propaganda!!!! but seriously though, some races might be smaller but on average their pretty average.
:yacadiim:.......:mugshotman:

And why would white propaganda put themselves at 11 - 15 cm and put most Africans and Arabs above them? Fucking USA is on the low side why would they create such propaganda against themselves:faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
somalis are pretty low to average on that map though :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::russ::duck::dead::dead1::deadmanny::win:
You're lacking something that most posses in terms of Somalis which is integral & that's called Islam, now go & lock yourself in a dark room like Darwin & see what entities you can communicate with so you may be illuminated.

:drakewtf:You know Asians are small dicked so instead youre trying to drag us down to their lvl wtf

:drakekidding:Enjoy the baby carrot life
nah I'm just saying, you shouldn't generalize about a whole race when on that same map y'all are facing a similar predicament. :ohno:

enjoy your baby carrot too bruh :mybusiness:

nah I'm just saying, you shouldn't generalize about a whole race when on that same map y'all are facing a similar predicament. :ohno:

enjoy your baby carrot too bruh :mybusiness:
According to the map Somalis are dead average so I don't understand wtf your point is about. You do know how to read a fucking map right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending