What ethnicities do you want to have sex with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I've dated English, Swedish, Mediterranean, Asian, Somali and Black girls and i liked English girls the least. Their fun idea of a Sunday is to chill in weatherspoons all afternoon with a cider and talk about their mums new washing machine

thats not a good thing though...:ftw9nwa:

What is up with you? You say you wanna f*ck some Asian men, then when told they literally got the smallest dicks in the world you try to drag Somali men down to their level. Then when AJ himself says Somalis got 6" on average you say that not a good thing? That literally double the average asian size almost.

Wallahi youre fucking confusing af

What is up with you? You say you wanna f*ck some Asian men, then when told they literally got the smallest dicks in the world you try to drag Somali men down to their level. Then when AJ himself says Somalis got 6" on average you say that not a good thing? That literally double the average asian size almost.

Wallahi youre fucking confusing af
5-6 inch is average my nigga. don't get it twisted and think your packin :ufdup:

and you said that asians are below average which can be true, but its just a generalization. your race doesn't determine your size. which was the point i was trying to make. don't get offended bruh, i have nothing against somali guys.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
But that's not true, Asians literally have baby dicks there's no generalizing. It's a scientific fact like their goddamn small eyes.

5-6 inch is average my nigga. don't get it twisted and think your packin :ufdup:

and you said that asians are below average which can be true, but its just a generalization. your race doesn't determine your size. which was the point i was trying to make. don't get offended bruh, i have nothing against somali guys.
What Im packing is none of your concern lil

And if race can determine face structure, height and the size of your eyes it can most definitely determine dick size. Why are you taking it so fucking personal when Im saying that Asians have small dicks? First youre saying it white propaganda, which is dumb. Then youre trying to say Somalis also have small dicks then youre doubling down and saying race has nothing to do with it.

What Im packing is none of your concern lil

And if race can determine face structure, height and the size of your eyes it can most definitely determine dick size. Why are you taking it so fucking personal when Im saying that Asians have small dicks? First youre saying it white propaganda, which is dumb. Then youre trying to say Somalis also have small dicks then youre doubling down and saying race has nothing to do with it.

"lil " :ohreally:

lol your so hurt. I'm not the one thats taking this conversation personally bruh. your map which is probably inaccurate says that asians and cadaans are all tiny and somalis are average while everyone else is packing. i literally said 5-6inchs is nothing to brag about as it is the global average. thats like saying I'm short but that asian guy is shorter then me so I'm going to attack him for being tiny when your not better off yourself. i personally don't care about size but you keep dragging this conversation about dicks on so I'm humouring you :tacky:. its just not that deep bruh.

"lil " :ohreally:

lol your so hurt. I'm not the one thats taking this conversation personally bruh. your map which is probably inaccurate says that asians and cadaans are all tiny and somalis are average while everyone else is packing. i literally said 5-6inchs is nothing to brag about as it is the global average. thats like saying I'm short but that asian guy is shorter then me so I'm going to attack him for being tiny when your not better off yourself. i personally don't care about size but you keep dragging this conversation about dicks on so I'm humouring you :tacky:. its just not that deep bruh.
These es man will flock to defend cadaans and asians but not Somali men ofc. Pathetic

Funny how you're now defending the same cadaans you said created the map as propaganda :lolbron:
this is white propaganda!!!! but seriously though, some races might be smaller but on average their pretty average.

"Some races might be smaller but on average they're pretty average" Dumbest shit I've ever read :mjlol:

These es man will flock to defend cadaans and asians but not Somali men ofc. Pathetic

Funny how you're now defending the same cadaans you said created the map as propaganda :lolbron:

"Some races might be smaller but on average they're pretty average" Dumbest shit I've ever read :mjlol:

english isn't your first language so I'm sure its hard for you to understand it. if you want to keep defending your average dick size thats all you bruh. I've already repeated my statement 10 times. ill write it in dutch or whatever next time so you understand better.

english isn't your first language so I'm sure its hard for you to understand it. if you want to keep defending your average dick size thats all you bruh. I've already repeated my statement 10 times. ill write it in dutch or whatever next time so you understand better.
It's only hard for me to understand you when you flip flop your excuses like a mad man. I'm not defending my "average" dick size, as according to you. I'm just making fun of you.

And what statement have you repeated 10 times? The statement about the map being propaganda? Or the next one about Somalis having small dicks too?
Or the one about average not being anything special?
Or the last one where you said the same map made as propaganda by cadaans is inaccurate because it depicts cadaans and asians as small? But wait didn't you also say you don't care about the dick size too?:cosbyhmm: Then why would you care if cadaans or asians supposedly have small dicks? Maybe cuz it'll directly affect your life dreams:mjswag:

this is white propaganda!!!! but seriously though, some races might be smaller but on average their pretty average.
And you're saying my English is shitty? This last sentence of yours is a complete contradiction, and you said their instead of they're too.
They're smaller than average but pretty average?:heh: Maybe your confusing the average of those dicks you've been taking with the world average :mjohreally:

Go life your life with an asian but don't fault us if you get tired of that baby carrot:siilaanyolaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts