What ethnicities do you want to have sex with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Asians are packing the tiniest dicks. And by a considerable margin too. Ain't up for debate really.

It's only hard for me to understand you when you flip flop your excuses like a mad man. I'm not defending my "average" dick size, as according to you. I'm just making fun of you.

And what statement have you repeated 10 times? The statement about the map being propaganda? Or the next one about Somalis having small dicks too?
Or the one about average not being anything special?
Or the last one where you said the same map made as propaganda by cadaans is inaccurate because it depicts cadaans and asians as small? But wait didn't you also say you don't care about the dick size too?:cosbyhmm: Then why would you care if cadaans or asians supposedly have small dicks? Maybe cuz it'll directly affect your life dreams:mjswag:

And you're saying my English is shitty? This last sentence of yours is a complete contradiction, and you said their instead of they're too.
They're smaller than average but pretty average?:heh: Maybe your confusing the average of those dicks you've been taking with the world average :mjohreally:

Go life your life with an asian but don't fault us if you get tired of that baby carrot:siilaanyolaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i thought this conversation was over......:ayaanswag:

khalaaas asians cadaans arabs are all tiny and somalis are massively average you happy? can we let this go now? damn its never deep enough for an essay :susp:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How does a statement like that still get shock and awe doe? Especially when it supersedes what appears to be a lengthy debate on cross ethnic dick comparisons.

The statement "Asians have small dicks" should be tame in comparison

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:damedamn: you actually read up about dick sizes, even more suspect

Just the glow map discontinuous posted and a huff post page tyt linked me on Facebook way back when.

Try again sxb. If you never knew the myth you're not some aloof nigga, you're just living under a rock.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Just the glow map discontinuous posted and a huff post page tyt linked me on Facebook way back when.

Try again sxb. If you never knew the myth you're not some aloof nigga, you're just living under a rock.

Of course I knew, but unlike you I don't want to make my opinions appear slyly homo lest AJ pms me for a blowjob

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Of course I knew, but unlike you I don't want to make my opinions appear slyly homo lest AJ pms me for a blowjob

Can't possibly fathom what's homo about restating an anatomical fact. It would only be homo if there was an opinion attached to that.

Or the compilation of the data in the first place. Simply discerning it and regurgitating the info ain't shit.

Unless you're memeing me hadaa. In which case... Well played sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts