What has your experience with drugs been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies. You've been in Alberta for 10 years. The Somalis here all do molly, cocaine, weed and some even crack cocaine. Even the 60 year old hoyoos

You must have don't at least weed and khat.

That's def true but Alberta is a different climate from Ontario man... I'm not sayin its better (hell no) but there's more of an individualistic vibe here... you're more suited to go after your goals without niggaz holdin you back. Anyway that's how I feel.

Anyways I saw that old Somali lady crackhead again yesterday. Sad sight

That's def true but Alberta is a different climate from Ontario man... I'm not sayin its better (hell no) but there's more of an individualistic vibe here... you're more suited to go after your goals without niggaz holdin you back. Anyway that's how I feel.

Anyways I saw that old Somali lady crackhead again yesterday. Sad sight

The groupie culture is worse here. All I see are grown men following each other all day. People are not even alone at work or going to the public washroom. Everyone sticks to each other like glue

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Loool my reer abti are gob and reer magaal. Lol so your ayeeyo is from ceergabo?
I didn't know there were HJs in Ottawa though, for some reason I'm more close to and in contact with my reer abti than my dad side of the family.
Yeah my ayeeyo (aun) was from Ceerigaabo. Still have some extended family over there. Got nothing but respect for Musa Ismail :nvjpqts:

There's some HJs here, but they're not as much as HY and HA. There's this one HJ lady with Ciidagale daughters who organizes the 18 May parties here.

OIS @SuldaanMethylamine :damn::dead: the things I've heard from there :damn:

Even on the way back from the umrah trip after graduation :eminemdamn::meleshame:
:dead: I've lost contact with a bunch of them tbh. They came in full force in first year, by second year 75% of them "disappeared" :weirdo:

BTW: I think Alberta is more of a corrupting place than Ontario. Seen miskeen niggas here go there and come back as ciyaalsuuqs

Yeah my ayeeyo (aun) was from Ceerigaabo. Still have some extended family over there. Got nothing but respect for Musa Ismail :nvjpqts:

There's some HJs here, but they're not as much as HY and HA. There's this one HJ lady with Ciidagale daughters who organizes the 18 May parties here.

:dead: I've lost contact with a bunch of them tbh. They came in full force in first year, by second year 75% of them "disappeared" :weirdo:

BTW: I think Alberta is more of a corrupting place than Ontario. Seen miskeen niggas here go there and come back as ciyaalsuuqs

Lol I think Alberta is worse than Ontario for sure, I'm not debating that, I just found the vibe was different in terms of getting shit done.

Then again my fam moved to an all cadaan neighborhood so there's that lol

I just know a lot of dudes I was close with growing up into some fucked up shid nowadays

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
henny :ahhhh:

im not a big drinker though. alcohol enters my system 4 days out of each month of the year. if its not a friday then i aint at the club
:lebronwait:

Loool sxb, back in my ciyaal suuq days the es only come to u in the club if u have that shit, big bokkles too I cant wait to come back to tdot for next caribana :ohhhdamn::ahhhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts