What has your experience with drugs been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

You should learn from me walaal, use me as your role-model so you don't stray more. I'm even happy to give you some 'free' consolations since you're one of the few 'Techy/Science' Somali guys here that I enjoy talking to personally! :cool:

loll i was being sarcastic man. You're a cool kid, but it's not good to come across as a condesecneding person. You nor I don't have any idea what people go through. You sound like you live a good life, thats good. A lot of people don't, and to them using drugs is a temporary escape from reality. Others are just bored with life. Whatever their reason may be it's a personal choice and from a non-islamic point of view, using some drugs in moderation isn't too bad.

loll i was being sarcastic man. You're a cool kid, but it's not good to come across as a condesecneding person. You nor I don't have any idea what people go through. You sound like you live a good life, thats good. A lot of people don't, and to them using drugs is a temporary escape from reality. Others are just bored with life. Whatever their reason may be it's a personal choice and from a non-islamic point of view, using some drugs in moderation isn't too bad.

I disagree with you on everything in that comment, but whatever floats your boat and makes you happy! ^_^

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Yeah peer pressure is a . Lord knows how many niggas I peer pressured into doing haram things smh. Smh islamic schools are the worst i swear. I think you're from the GTA right? You ever hear about ISNA @ sauga. lool man don't even get me started on that school. I used to play ball there on weekends so i know the kids that go there. Even in Ottawa, ask ur boy @SuldaanMethylamine. The worst and most savage niggas i know come from Ottawa Islamic School and the girls there are huge s. I was telling meth about how i used to chop the principals daughter, wallahi she was hella thirsty lool . Can't lie i was thirsty too but it surprised me how freaky she was, considering she went to a islamic school and her abo was the principal
I've got fams in ottawa lmao I just realise I know who you talking about lol.
Dude you need to stop dropping Infos about people you messed withlol

S

syntax

:ohhh::dead:
f*ck ur right. I don't want this shit traced back to me

I never really fucked with anything tbh, but I kicked it with a lot of niggaz who did all kinds of shit. I'm not gonna sit there and attribute it to being a wadaad or something other than being lucky and alhamdulillah honestly amazing parents. I never really was one to fall into peer pressure or nothing tho. Looking back I was real close tho... If I stayed in Ontario for sure woulda things would've different I think. Things turned out pretty solid tho.

I agree it's all about your environment.

F

Forfon

Just finished disclosure I should of popped a molly. These two es I call friends fucking ruined the night with their insecure selves

@Solid Say wallahi u never tried maryan jaamac before? Damn cuz I salute you for that

Lol yeah man... Actually one time I was at a dudes base and he pulled out a hookah pipe and I puffed a couple times (rarely smoke hookah tho) and he told there was some maryaan jamac in there lmao. It was nothing tho. I snapped on this nigga lol

But yeah yo other than that nothing

I never really fucked with anything tbh, but I kicked it with a lot of niggaz who did all kinds of shit. I'm not gonna sit there and attribute it to being a wadaad or something other than being lucky and alhamdulillah honestly amazing parents. I never really was one to fall into peer pressure or nothing tho. Looking back I was real close tho... If I stayed in Ontario for sure woulda things would've different I think. Things turned out pretty solid tho.

I agree it's all about your environment.

Lies. You've been in Alberta for 10 years. The Somalis here all do molly, cocaine, weed and some even crack cocaine. Even the 60 year old hoyoos

You must have don't at least weed and khat.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Yeah peer pressure is a . Lord knows how many niggas I peer pressured into doing haram things smh. Smh islamic schools are the worst i swear. I think you're from the GTA right? You ever hear about ISNA @ sauga. lool man don't even get me started on that school. I used to play ball there on weekends so i know the kids that go there. Even in Ottawa, ask ur boy @SuldaanMethylamine. The worst and most savage niggas i know come from Ottawa Islamic School and the girls there are huge s. I was telling meth about how i used to chop the principals daughter, wallahi she was hella thirsty lool . Can't lie i was thirsty too but it surprised me how freaky she was, considering she went to a islamic school and her abo was the principal
:deadpeter: @ OIS. Funny people. Some success stories but yeah most are washed up after trying to make up for all those "missed years" of turning up.
coolioyou got fams here. Are they your HJ or HY cousins cause the HJ sisters here are :whew: mashaAllah

Zuleikha

:deadpeter: @ OIS. Funny people. Some success stories but yeah most are washed up after trying to make up for all those "missed years" of turning up.

coolioyou got fams here. Are they your HJ or HY cousins cause the HJ sisters here are :whew: mashaAllah
Gadhweynlol
They run the city I hear lol

Zuleikha

Loool my reer abti are gob and reer magaal. Lol so your ayeeyo is from ceergabo?
I didn't know there were HJs in Ottawa though, for some reason I'm more close to and in contact with my reer abti than my dad side of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.