What has your experience with drugs been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

A lot of kids get exposed to drugs and alcohol in school as well. I remember when I was in high school kids would use their lunch money to buy weed. But yeah, I've never heard of Somali kids smoking weed before high school until this forum. I've also stories about girls from an all-girls Islamic school who would go off school property to get drunk, so it's not just public schools.

Yeah peer pressure is a . Lord knows how many niggas I peer pressured into doing haram things smh. Smh islamic schools are the worst i swear. I think you're from the GTA right? You ever hear about ISNA @ sauga. lool man don't even get me started on that school. I used to play ball there on weekends so i know the kids that go there. Even in Ottawa, ask ur boy @SuldaanMethylamine. The worst and most savage niggas i know come from Ottawa Islamic School and the girls there are huge s. I was telling meth about how i used to chop the principals daughter, wallahi she was hella thirsty lool . Can't lie i was thirsty too but it surprised me how freaky she was, considering she went to a islamic school and her abo was the principal

@agent loool chill bro. Why u making it seem like ur a recovering heroine addict. I'm caadi and I been smoking almost everyday for the past decade. It just messed up my short term memory that's all. Maybe ur just a dumbass if u can't tell between right and wrong. I could always tell, I just didn't give a f*ck most of the time if I was doing the wrong thing

no you missed the point. what i said is my brain is still recovering from all the damage i done to it from smoking for 365 days times two an amount of atleast £30 worth of weed. as you can imagine the brain is still developing during the ages of 16-18 so i am certain i have damaged my maskax but like i said my brain is still recovering and functioning more efficently by the year even though its been 4 years since i have last been near a join.

nigga thought i meant recovering from an addiction like a crackhead :russ:

S

syntax

no you missed the point. what i said is my brain is still recovering from all the damage i done to it from smoking for 365 days times two an amount of atleast £30 worth of weed. as you can imagine the brain is still developing during the ages of 16-18 so i am certain i have damaged my maskax but like i said my brain is still recovering and functioning more efficently by the year even though its been 4 years since i have last been near a join.

nigga thought i meant recovering from an addiction like a crackhead :russ:

:mjlaugh: Wallahi bro u sounded like those cuunto fiends but yeah i feel you. You still ever get urges to spark one up?

:mjlaugh: Wallahi bro u sounded like those cuunto fiends but yeah i feel you. You still ever get urges to spark one up?

naa sxb i was flipping oz in the trap for that period of my life so i view the cats as the lowest of humanity, how you ever going to think i could ever be a cat when i was the one giving the cats the cunto
:faysalwtf:

S

syntax

Loool word. Tbh I never sold any drugs alx. Even tho when I was younger my nigga Tank took me under his wing and taught me the ins and outs of the cuunto and geedo game but he always told me all the time yo Abdullahi ur smarter than these other niggas don't f*ck up and end up in the bin like ur homies. Dude never let me sell drugs even that one time in grade 10 I tried to sell some geedo. I took his advice seriously, dude is a legend I respect him a lot. I went to go visit him recently and alx he found Allah and became a wadaad. It's crazy how some ppl can change for the better but I always knew he had a good heart

Well done to your parents
I'm just shocked at the fact that some of you start smoking weed at young age of 10. What was the parents doing? Mind you I'm not judgemental but I've got 10 year old brother and he doesn't go out without adult supervision and with us not knowing his behaviour and activities would've been complete failure.

The reason why they ended up like this is because their parents are soft, my Dad and even Mom (A freaking Cadan Swede) brutualized me to the extreme. I broke my limbs and ribs many times for doing things that could lead to wrong, they tamed me like an Animal to the extreme that I don't even cry when they beat me because if I do I get thrashed more like a ragdoll. And after all those horrible stuff in the Childhood, I'm super grateful they did that or otherwise I might have ended up like other Ciyaal Suuq loosers. I'm truly grateful, Alhamdulliah!

P.S: Two birthdays ago, both my parents apologized suddenly for the stuff they did (My Abo even cried from guilt). I told them I never ever had a grudge against them when they were beating me up, because I knew back then it was for my own good and I told them "Thank you for doing so, I'm very grateful because I'm a successful person both in Dunya and Akhira!"

Sultana

On Hiatus
Yeah peer pressure is a . Lord knows how many niggas I peer pressured into doing haram things smh. Smh islamic schools are the worst i swear. I think you're from the GTA right? You ever hear about ISNA @ sauga. lool man don't even get me started on that school. I used to play ball there on weekends so i know the kids that go there. Even in Ottawa, ask ur boy @SuldaanMethylamine. The worst and most savage niggas i know come from Ottawa Islamic School and the girls there are huge s. I was telling meth about how i used to chop the principals daughter, wallahi she was hella thirsty lool . Can't lie i was thirsty too but it surprised me how freaky she was, considering she went to a islamic school and her abo was the principal

I've heard of ISNA, but I don't think I know anyone who went there. That school is mostly Pakistani from what I've heard. Tbf, a lot of parents just dump their kids in Islamic schools when they can't control them because they think the school will help straighten them out, but it obviously won't if there's a class full of kids who are exactly like their own children.

S

syntax

I've heard of ISNA, but I don't think I know anyone who went there. That school is mostly Pakistani from what I've heard. Tbf, a lot of parents just dump their kids in Islamic schools when they can't control them because they think the school will help straighten them out, but it obviously won't if there's a class full of kids who are exactly like their own children.

lool ur right wallahi. btw isna has a lot of somalis too.

But yeah parenting is a double edged sword sometimes. If you have a laissez faire approach to it, like cadaan people, it's a big gamble. Some kids will find their own path to success and others all fail very hard. Conversely, if you parent too much and restrict your kids from having any freedom or personal choices, then the chances of them rebelling is even higher. I think you gotta find a good balance. Tbh I don't know what the f*ck I'm talking about I'm just making up shit haha but thats what I've observed.

Loool word. Tbh I never sold any drugs alx. Even tho when I was younger my nigga Tank took me under his wing and taught me the ins and outs of the cuunto and geedo game but he always told me all the time yo Abdullahi ur smarter than these other niggas don't f*ck up and end up in the bin like ur homies. Dude never let me sell drugs even that one time in grade 10 I tried to sell some geedo. I took his advice seriously, dude is a legend I respect him a lot. I went to go visit him recently and alx he found Allah and became a wadaad. It's crazy how some ppl can change for the better but I always knew he had a good heart

your cousin is a solid dude. its fair to say the cousins i do have who are older than me are nothing short of a bad roll model. them guys corrupt me to this day :francis:

S

syntax

You mean the Kinky hair? Yep I have it BUT its Reddish/Ginger Blonde in colour so yeah... I'm a Ginger Madow-haired Somali, it gets me a lot of Attention! XD

I didn't say anything about kinky hair but ok, thats cool. I just realized your the nigga that said you went to Antartica with his abo for vacation , why the f*ck should i even believe u :obamatell:

I didn't say anything about kinky hair but ok, thats cool. I just realized your the nigga that said you went to Antartica with his abo for vacation , why the f*ck should i even believe u :obamatell:

I never said I went to Antarctica with Abo, I said I went to the Falklands with friends... okay? And if you don't believe me, I don't give a damn! ^_^

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Jaded, strictly ganja, it wasn't for me so I quit, hold on let me just put my blunt down, as I was saying, it's not good for you health wise & financially. markas ciyaal kumi kumi maxa taalo ah ina laga waantoobo waxas oo ceeb iyo noloshada uu daran.

I'm surprised all you do 'Drugs', are you all really that pathetic in the inside? Only weaklings do 'Drugs' to better themselves!

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Loool I didn't grow up in the hood thou so my siblings and I were safe from all that things you have mentioned lol.

The only thing I was exposed to was shisha and that wasn't until I was late teens lol.

Loool I didn't grow up in the hood thou so my siblings and I were safe from all that things you have mentioned lol.

The only thing I was exposed to was shisha and that wasn't until I was late teens lol.

I lived next to one of the roughest areas in Sweden, where drug-use and shooting happens all the time but you know what? That's not an excuse! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts