What is the age most people mistake you for? (face wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Harshaw no I am not the candy, however there is a belt with your name it. I will give you a good old beating.

Are you sure about that.I will spank you till the cows come home.

giphy.gif

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
@Duke of Harshaw yeah white people take it to another from having sexual relations with their cars, or a bow and arrow and other objects. They call those types of people are called objectum sexual. That poor chair is gonna be molested.:yloezpe:

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Harshaw yeah white people take it to another from having sexual relations with their cars, or a bow and arrow and other objects. They call those types of people are called objectum sexual. That poor chair is gonna be molested.:yloezpe:

They are fun people though and open minded, that is why lots of their marriages last compared to Somalis who are stuck up.
Are you for interracial dating or against ?

Overall, Somalis and generally people with darker skin age meticulously as they are blessed with great skin. One of the many reasons I hate skin bleaching.

Bohol

VIP
It is more to do with genetics rather than skin color. There is lots of light brown Somalis with amazing anti aging genes.

It is more to do with genetics rather than skin color. There is lots of light brown Somalis with amazing anti aging genes.
Actually that’s wrong. Darker skin people have a higher collagen density. This is the ratio of collagen to the thickness of the skin. This is why the term blacks don’t crack came from, darker skin people age better and don’t show the visible signs of aging as much as others. Males have a higher collagen density compared to females hence why men age better. No one ages as well as darker skin black men wallahi

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
I have been called Habaryar by some who I could sworn were my age. Its kinda unnerving but I chalk it up to my super mature and elegant aura

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
They are fun people though and open minded, that is why lots of their marriages last compared to Somalis who are stuck up.
Are you for interracial dating or against ?
What?? listen having or attempting to engage in deviant sexual practices does not make you open minded.. White people have high divorce rates last time I checked. How do you know that Somali don't get freaky?? You don't know because they do it behind the closed doors. This Somali people are this and that need to end. Let have a positive attitude towards are on and stop putting other races on a petal stool.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
45 bradar lakiinse when I wear a hat to hide the bidaar & a big jacket to disguise the big boy pizza calool then I can reduce it to 42.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What?? listen having or attempting to engage in deviant sexual practices does not make you open minded.. White people have high divorce rates last time I checked. How do you know that Somali don't get freaky?? You don't know because they do it behind the closed doors. This Somali people are this and that need to end. Let have a positive attitude towards are on and stop putting other races on a petal stool.
Why don't you stop catching feelings & agreeing with comments were a person is dissing someone else's mother waa billahi towfiq.

Status
Not open for further replies.