What is the age most people mistake you for? (face wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What?? catching feelings? are you crazy? Whats with all this aggression towards me.
"Hoyaada siil keeda ba la cuniya your a bunch of sick controll freaks, talking about Somalinimo is just talks and you don't practice jack of it now go f*ck of to your moms basement and keep drug abusing you shitty excrement of a human." @Racer made this comment & you agreed with it, :oh6b81q: I'm baffed wallahi what did I do for you to despise man that much?

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
"Hoyaada siil keeda ba la cuniya your a bunch of sick controll freaks, talking about Somalinimo is just talks and you don't practice jack of it now go f*ck of to your moms basement and keep drug abusing you shitty excrement of a human." @Racer made this comment & you agreed with it, :oh6b81q: I'm baffed wallahi what did I do for you to despise man that much?
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I would never never agree with a comment like that you are BSing me. Listen you need to wash that dirty mouth of yours and act like a man instead of a .

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are an interesting character I must say.. I got my eye on you.. Since I am a lurker :yloezpe:.
Yeah, you have your eyes on me alright, anxiously waiting for someone to disrespect my mother so you can agree with them, I see you b.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're admin then you might as well & go right ahead & ban me since you despise my opinions that much.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Yeah, you have your eyes on me alright, anxiously waiting for someone to disrespect my mother so you can agree with them, I see you b.
You know what I am going to be the bigger person.. If I disrespected you in anyway I apologize.. I don't like offending anyone.

If you're admin then you might as well & go right ahead & ban me since you despise my opinions that much.

Stop fucking crying dameer yahow, injecting peoples family members into it 1st and then cry about it when people retaliate bk by cussing your family, and stop quoting me you idiotic youth

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You know what I am going to be the bigger person.. If I disrespected you in anyway I apologize.. I don't like offending anyone.
Diss me all you want but mother & fathers are off limit surely you don't need me to state the obvious.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop fucking crying dameer yahow, injecting peoples family members into it 1st and then cry about it when people retaliate bk by cussing your family, and stop quoting me you idiotic youth
Calm down bradar please step away from the electronic device & please regain your composure markas shaidanka Iska naar & have a cold shower bradar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts