What is the age most people mistake you for? (face wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I laughed at this, imagine if it was a drink though lmao some shaydan possessed shit.
That would be wild if they had that type of product.. You know what the messed up part about that is if there was a product like that in real life stupid people out there would buy it. Jin juice refreshing with a splash of possession.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mugshotman: why do i feel secondhand embarrassment why:mugshotman:

Abaayo asc
wcs eedo maxaa kuuqabtaa? :snoop:
mariah-shades.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm convinced that any girl who hides how she looks yet brags about her beauty bahal ba u eeg tahay kkk

Gibiin-Udug

16 or 17 kulaha :ftw9nwa: we all know ina tahay islaan oo timo cad lex like Barbara bush.
I'm convinced that any girl who hides how she looks yet brags about her beauty bahal ba u eeg tahay kkk
You caught me there. You're right. :nvjpqts:
We as women must prove our beauty to you so you can determine if we are beautiful, then proceed into shaming us for showing our pictures to non Muhraam men.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You caught me there. You're right. :nvjpqts:
We as women must prove our beauty to you so you can determine if we are beautiful, then proceed into shaming us for showing our pictures to non Muhraam men.
There's no way you could be younger than me shii if I'm 45 then you're 55 atleast kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's many girls who had their pictures up shii I don't see them getting shamed, what have you got to hide sis kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes yes, I must post my picture now so I can prove to you now. I will do that. Hold on.

giphy.gif
You should be able to feel comfortable in your own skin shii so what if you have flaws? I mean who doesn't? Shii I embrace my bidaar & calool, I even drop it in my chat up lines by telling chicks that I'm a natural romantic cause God created me like that, then I show them my bidaar that's shaped as a heart, hell, bidaar loof gang we in the bish!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have never come across a person who brags about their looks on this forum as much as you have, I bet you look xuuuux kkk

Gibiin-Udug

You should be able to feel comfortable in your own skin shii so what if you have flaws? I mean who doesn't? Shii I embrace my bidaar & calool, I even drop it in my chat up lines by telling chicks that I'm a natural romantic cause God created me like that, then I show them my bidaar that's shaped as a heart, hell, bidaar loof gang we in the bish!
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ee caadi Iska dhig.
I have never come across a person who brags about their looks on this forum as much as you have, I bet you look xuuuux kkk
How delightful. You're so intelligent, bless us more with your wisdom. :jgjrrmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts