What is the outcome we southerners want.

Are you for letting somaliland go?

• Yes

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • If won by war

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Who's a southerner and who's a northerner?! These meaningless words are thrown out without enough comprehension for its consequences.

One single clan out of all Somali clans rejected the flag and the union, it's their own fairytale project that will never come to fruition. Stop magnifying their delusions to satisfy their fragile egos.
Somalis themselves reject the flag if you think about it. If you don't take everyone's perspective yu ain't going anywhere. Look at somalis rn. Just 2 months ago, rival clans killed 7 kids. Don't expect this union or flag when half the population vicerally hates each other

It's really about necessity. I don't blame Northern folks from wanting to leave as the current state of somalis is laughable. However it will probably be the nail in the coffin for an understandable and united population seeing as the current state of somalis in their own land is just death and destruction. The only way forward is to hear everyone out.
That is what I’m saying how can I deny my own people the freedoms and peace I live? We have been a laughingstock for over 40 years now I differently understand why those in Somaliland want a nation state it is sad for me to see so many Somali states instead of a one strong Somaliweyn but that dream is dead Somalis sadly care more about some fake made up Qabil, and would rather murder each other then come together to fight off others just look at what 2 million Afars did to Somalis in Ethiopia massacred thousands and captured their land.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
That is what I’m saying how can I deny my own people the freedoms and peace I live? We have been a laughingstock for over 40 years now I differently understand why those in Somaliland want a nation state it is sad for me to see so many Somali states instead of a one strong Somaliweyn but that dream is dead Somalis sadly care more about some fake made up Qabil, and would rather murder each other then come together to fight off others just look at what 2 million Afars did to Somalis in Ethiopia massacred thousands and captured their land.
Qabil got us here in the first place. It's like a disease but it's sadly a disease somalis refuse to cure but instead they proliferate it by teaching their kids about it. Somalis only scream somalinimo when Northern folks do something sadly. When they kill 7 children in 2 hours theres no screaming. I really want to hear everyone out. SL folks leaving would really be a very big blow so before that ever happens we must hear everyone out. Everyone. What problems they face, and how we can improve. We need a power sharing style of governance

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
South Somalia should concentrate on their problems. Biggest of them all the khawarij. Let these idoors continue digging animal bones claiming they are human remains till yawmul qiyamah.

Idoors are the least of Somalis worry genuinely, you somaliidid come on somali forum, somali socialmedia everyday caalal for the past 33 years, naa dhaafa saxiib caalalka jooji. Like the fat kid who never got attention and is now wilding out.

For the record never see a gadabursii , madhiban , diir , dhulbahante warsangeli nor fiqishiini wanna be apart of your ”illusional dream”. Idc what the langaab habr awal and habar jeclo want you have no say nor influence ciil ku dhiimo.

Idoors are the least of Somalis worry genuinely, you somaliidid come on somali forum, somali socialmedia everyday caalal for the past 33 years, naa dhaafa saxiib caalalka jooji. Like the fat kid who never got attention and is now wilding out.

For the record never see a gadabursii , madhiban , diir , dhulbahante warsangeli nor fiqishiini wanna be apart of your ”illusional dream”. Idc what the langaab habr awal and habar jeclo want you have no say nor influence ciil ku dhiimo.

Somaliland is no longer a dream. After 33 years the evidence is in, the south is lost (mostly due to attitudes like yours) and Somaliland has some success with democracy and building things, while you guys who haven't built anything are still proud of your influence over mud and suffering.

You see whoever has influence in the south are world beating bums , so we reject their influence in Somaliland. It's not rocket science, get your money up, your get shit in order then flout your influence.

You guys wanna always say something but you don't even have leg to stand on, morally, practically, or in any other way. A lot of the world has sympathy for SL because they wouldn't want to be stuck with bums either.

Last edited:
Somaliland is no longer a dream. After 33 years the evidence is in, the south is lost (mostly due to attitudes like yours) and Somaliland has some success with democracy and building things, while you guys who haven't built anything are still proud of your influence over mud and suffering.

You see whoever has influence in the south are world beating bums , so we reject their influence in Somaliland. It's not rocket science, get your money up, your get shit in order then flout your influence.
Ye. Somaliland is a succes that’s why your idoor people die like flies in tahriib ur biggest dream is to leave that shit hole, ask urself why do idoors come to mogadishu and eastleigh but not other way around🤣why are idoors swarming the west and claim other qabiils to get citizenship 🤣 you’ve proven peace without development is worth nill.

what is it somaliland has built? It’s all remains from siyad barre… atleast PL has built one port what has idoors done yaabka adunka🤣🤣 Even ur biggest company is much smaller than hormuud. Ask urself why is dahabshiil not building the 20 store building in habar jeclo land🤣🤣🤣

Saxiib no offence Idoor people will be the easiest to conquer, right now nobody gives u any attention do ur ting and stop coming to somali forums & media caalal like bihes. Last time siyad barre had u in a lock until USC saved u. In the future there wont be no one saving u.

Ye. Somaliland is a succes that’s why your idoor people die like flies in tahriib ur biggest dream is to leave that shit hole, ask urself why do idoors come to mogadishu & eastleigh and claim other qabiils to get citizenship in the west🤣 you’ve prover peace without development is worth nill.

what is it somaliland has built? It’s all remains from siyad barre. Even ur biggest company is much smaller than hormuud. Ask urself why is dahabshiil not building the 20 store building in habar jeclo land🤣🤣🤣

Saxiib no offence Idoor people will be the easiest to conquer, right now nobody gives u any attention do ur ting and stop coming to somali forums caalal like bihes. Last time siyad barre had u in a lock until USC saved u. In the future there wont be no one saving u.

You come from Somalia though. You can't criticize anyone, you are the worst in the world.

Fasho proud of that, u got any issue oromo?

go away GIF

I just gave you facts and you couldn't take it. Anyway, don't insult SL, 55th Country in the Africa.

Day Flag GIF

Makes you mad everytime and that's alright.

Who are "Southerners" and who are "Northerners" these are innovations that do not make sense. They are not real identities.

But my stance on this issue is that Somalis must be politically unified at all cost even if violence needs to be used. I see all these micro states as nothing more than a way for foriegners to carve up the Somali peninsula.

Djibouti is not a real country, there is no identity called "Djiboutian", this is a French innovation. This is a state divided bewteen Somalis and Afars. The French originally called it "French Somaliland" but when Somalia was founded and we had Somali nationalists in Djibouti fighting to join Somalia, the French changed the name from French Somaliland to "French Territory of Afars & Ciise" notice how they never call Afars by the clans that live in Djibouti, but they single out us Ciise in Djibouti and try seperate us from Somalis In other regions? This was deliberately done by France to try make us separate from other Somalis and try push us into this new "Djiboutian" identity they created which they aimed to use as a proxy to Latinise us.

Likewise, all these other qabil states like Somaliland, Puntland ect. Are modern versions of this. Not as direct as the colonial days but maybe that's what makes them even better than before.

There are only two real identities, Somali and Muslim. Anyone trying to force a new "national" identity for their qabil state are an enemy and a soldier of Gaalo states who wish to colonise the Peninsula.
Southerners don't speak or have the same customs or dialect as northern Somali communities and that's not an "innovation"

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Southerners don't speak or have the same customs or dialect as northern Somali communities and that's not an "innovation"
What customs are so different? Also 90% of Somalis speak the same af maxa dialect the only people who speak their own are those af maay speakers among the rx tribes but they're a minority.

There's things called regional accents but even those aren't that big compared to England for example since somalis move around alot

All of Somaliweyn has less diversity than a single Chinese province or even ethiopian state

What customs are so different? Also 90% of Somalis speak the same af maxa dialect the only people who speak their own are those af maay speakers among the rx tribes but they're a minority.

All of Somaliweyn has less diversity than a single Chinese province or even ethiopian state
Ya ciyaaal qaxooti my dialect isn't similar to reer konfors tongue nor our gabay is the same except that jeberati clan in the south like Majeerteen and Marexaan use northern dialect and words when making a poetry while other southern tribes have their own style of poetry that the kacaan suppressed in not including it Somali Educational system so there's difference between the Somali communities as we're not a 100% monolith

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Ya ciyaaal qaxooti my dialect isn't similar to reer konfors tongue nor our gabay is the same except that jeberati clan in the south like Majeerteen and Marexaan use northern dialect and words when making a poetry while other southern tribes have their own style of poetry that the kacaan suppressed in not including it Somali Educational system so there's difference between the Somali communities as we're not a 100% monolith
Why do you keep claiming I'm a qaxooti?? I'm Djiboutian you're from a war zone it's the opposite way kid 😂😂

And you spoke a whole lot of nonsense the south is not at all a cultural bloc

Interesting how you also claim MJs are southerners, aren't they geographically the most northern of all clans since they inhabit up to the peninsula?

So who is Northern to you? "Somalilanders" only? How convenient for someone trying to grab at staws forcing a seperate identity in a homogeneous nation 😂😂

Puntland_new_regions_map.jpg

Why do you keep claiming I'm a qaxooti?? I'm Djiboutian you're from a war zone it's the opposite way kid 😂😂

And you spoke a whole lot of nonsense the south is not at all a cultural bloc

Interesting how you also claim MJs are southerners, aren't they geographically the most northern of all clans since they inhabit up to the peninsula?

So who is Northern to you? "Somalilanders" only? How convenient for someone trying to grab at staws forcing a seperate identity in a homogeneous nation 😂😂

View attachment 337287
You're seriously stupid ciyaal qaxooti like what does this political dumb map you posted have to do anything I just said??

Trending

Latest posts