What is wrong with Somali incels đź’€

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

One thing that really bothers me is when they react this way towards big or ugly xalimos that date out.

I've said it before on here but I really don't know that many westernized young Somali men that date big woman.the ones that do though are usually chubby themselves.A lot of Somali niggas got a size limit. Her ass too damn big. Most niggas genuinely wouldn't care if she dated out. Fobs love them though.

Crying about chicks most of us would ignore is insane behavior:mjkkk: .

One thing that really bothers me is when they react this way towards big or ugly xalimos that date out.

I've said it before on here but I really don't know that many westernized young Somali men that date big woman.the ones that do though are usually chubby themselves.A lot of Somali niggas got a size limit. Her ass too damn big. Most niggas genuinely wouldn't care if she dated out. Fobs love them though.

Crying about chicks most of us would ignore is insane behavior:mjkkk: .
Attraction is irrelevant to them imo I think it’s more so about ownership/ male entitlement

I’m working out as I’m typing this :damsel: Never been fat a day in my life you’re just weak beloved
Allah its an actual McDonald’s warrior, kulaha “ I’m working out as I type this”, haddii aad been sheegayso, ugu yaraan ka dhig mid la rumaysan karo 🤣

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Attraction is irrelevant to them imo I think it’s more so about ownership/ male entitlement
We have too many low value men with no options :damn:

Any sane Farah with decent standards would ignore women they weren't attracted too.

So what will it be today @Laiss, a family meal deal or 20 pizzas?
f*ck you nigga. I just know you’re built like this
IMG_1497.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts