What qualities make woman beautiful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

@Gorgon why would she do that? Did she suspect you of being lesbian?

She would confess her love to me. As I would for her. I actually did love her sentimentally. She took me granted and cared about herself way too much.

Somehow she came to the conclusion I would of been a possible lesbo. Why?!

Because I said Kim k is just so sexy

S

SOMACOON

i feel you gorgon. i want to lick Erykah Badu's left butt cheek but i am not lesbian either.

tumblr_ms5axhW6IO1qbqem3o1_1280.jpg

We can have a 3 sum lol

Hafez

VIP
Another quality that I think makes women beautiful is long legs and short torso. Like f***ing Bigfoot, they are rare though. PM me if you meet the criteria

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
So we have atheist Somalis males. And female Somali lesbians. Doesn't get any better than that really(sarcasm)

T

Tokio

She would confess her love to me. As I would for her. I actually did love her sentimentally. She took me granted and cared about herself way too much.

giphy.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

I think she protest too much then. I 've called men handsome and beautiful, and I'm still 100% attracted to females only. I Guess some people are so insecure with their own sexuality.

F

Forfon

I think she protest too much then. I 've called men handsome and beautiful, and I'm still 100% attracted to females only. I Guess some people are so insecure with their own sexuality.

I love beautiful women

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Another quality that I think makes women beautiful is long legs and short torso. Like f***ing Bigfoot, they are rare though. PM me if you meet the criteria

Quick story.

I once hooked up with a Norwegian woman who had long slim legs. She wrapped her long legs around my shoulders while I was giving her head, and I felt like I was in heaven. She then put me on my back and rode on my face whilst I was holding her butt cheeks.

:ahhhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.