What qualities make woman beautiful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Quick story.

I once hooked up with a Norwegian woman who had long slim legs. She wrapped her long legs around my shoulders while I was giving her head, and I felt like I was in heaven. She then put me on my back and rode on my face whilst I was holding her butt cheeks.

:ahhhh:
Is your immune system still functioning properly after that? You've probably digested a fair share of STI causing bacterias but your digestive system was able to deal with it due to the high presence of acid. Don't do it again waryaa uff
:stevej:

T

Tokio

mr cadcad is here, you know what time it is.
giphy.gif

I

IntensiveCareUnit

'Wasn't too long ago' this indicates that you wasn't asexual in the beginning and you're still probably not. Don't worry walaalshaay not all guys are ******.
lol no im not asexual. i thought wrong, basically. guess im just a late bloomer coolio

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
i know what i think you know..you just think i don't think i don't know what you think i don't want to know.

I know that I do not know what you think I should know because I don’t really have to know that you think I should know. I choose what I wana know because I know what needs to be known and that which serves no purpose in knowing is something I cannot allow my mind to know.

I know that I do not know what you think I should know because I don’t really have to know that you think I should know. I choose what I wana know because I know what needs to be known and that which serves no purpose in knowing is something I cannot allow my mind to know.

:urgh:

:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.