What types of cadaans do you hate the most?

Alternative/hippy-ish middle to upper-middle class cadaans are without a doubt the most insufferable group of people on the face of this planet. The hatred I have for these people isn't healthy wallahi.

I was surrounding by these freaks when I was studying Art. They're so condescending and mean-spirited but they mask it all with new-age, psychedelic, wiccan hippy bullshit.

"Oh you HAVE to try LSD/mushrooms/DMT at least once, it'll completely change your outlook on life" blah blah fucking blah. God it'd be amazing if their dealers spiked their shit with drain cleaner:banderas:

What group of cadaans get on your tıts?

tumblr_af157ea27dc524449b6dcf22e08eaaab_a346269f_1280.jpg

1b4baa0b6f0a0dfe6f52b4e6616a40b9.jpg

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I agree the hippy liberal ones that always want to teach you their perspective on everything are the most annoying. The energy/vibes/spirit feeling mumbo jumbo lowers my IQ. I perfer the small town white folks, they're more down to earth

annoying kanye/tyler the creator listening blm activists and try so hard to suck up to minorities when they could be using their whiteness as a way to progress

I agree the hippy liberal ones that always want to teach you their perspective on everything are the most annoying. The energy/vibes/spirit feeling mumbo jumbo lowers my IQ. I perfer the small town white folks, they're more down to earth
Working class cadaans are salt of the earth wallahi, what you see is what you get. I'd throw 90% of well-off hippy cadaans into a fucking wood chipper.

This!
Hearing this irl will piss the ever living sh!t outta you! Go to LA most cadaan women and even some men talk like this!l what an utter wasteland! Smh

Unfortunately, those small-town white folk are the most likely to be racist and distrust you. It's just the way things are sxb.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
To be honest, I hate the "incel", right-wing fatboy types the most like Sargon of Akkad. The really slimy, deceptive, pseudo-science peddling types make me wanna use them as a punching bag. I also do die a little inside when I meet someone who starts talking about "vegan cheese" and chakras.

Trending