What types of cadaans do you hate the most?

Unfortunately, those small-town white folk are the most likely to be racist and distrust you. It's just the way things are sxb.
Cosmopolitan/liberal cadaans are just as racist sxb don't be fooled. They're just not as overt with it. I honestly like my racism out in the open, not the cunts who'll smile and shake your hand only to sneer at you as soon as your back's turned.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
Alternative/hippy-ish middle to upper-middle class cadaans are without a doubt the most insufferable group of people on the face of this planet. The hatred I have for these people isn't healthy wallahi.

I was surrounding by these freaks when I was studying Art. They're so condescending and mean-spirited but they mask it all with new-age, psychedelic, wiccan hippy bullshit.

"Oh you HAVE to try LSD/mushrooms/DMT at least once, it'll completely change your outlook on life" blah blah fucking blah. God it'd be amazing if their dealers spiked their shit with drain cleaner:banderas:

What group of cadaans get on your tıts?

View attachment 176295
View attachment 176296
The private school educated, rich, racist cadaans.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
This whole world has become 1 big cringe fest.
What I find cringe worthy is when I’m walking outside and a women is walking in front of me and she be wearing tight pants/trousers Im tryna look ahead at the peeps in front of me but when I’m 4 fucking feet ! all I see is masses of ajnabi futo

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Unfortunately, those small-town white folk are the most likely to be racist and distrust you. It's just the way things are sxb.

I'd rather have the outward racist so I know who my enemy is. It's much tricker with liberals who are racist but pretend not to be. They are snakes in disguise

To be honest, I hate the "incel", right-wing fatboy types the most like Sargon of Akkad. The really slimy, deceptive, pseudo-science peddling types make me wanna use them as a punching bag. I also do die a little inside when I meet someone who starts talking about "vegan cheese" and chakras.
"Yo bro, have you read the Bell Curve by Charles Murray?" Looooooool
Fucking retards wallahi. If you're going to harbor hateful shit, keep it on the low. I can't wait to meet one irl who starts qouting FBI crime stats :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Viscount

I got real connections
Those cadaans that are so unaware of life and try to go jogging in gentrified areas nearby the hood. They think nothing is gonna happen to them but when shit goes south and they get robbed or killed they never expected it.

Me neither! What a bunch of bullcrap! Just cuz you took some LSD and hallucinated art doesn’t make you an 👨‍🎨
That's the funny thing, they were the absolute WORST, they had zero talent wallahi. But they got a boner over the idea of being an artist so they'd try so hard only to produce utter fucking garbage.

One homo in particular just took photos himself, printed them on A3 paper, traced over them and then just slapped a bit of red acrylic paint on it. It was to symbolize his struggles with "self-harm" apparently, the head of our course loved it, the slag.

I'm convinced the contemporary art scene is just a really elaborate way of laundering money wallahi.

Last edited:

Cartman

reformed
At the end of the day, every other race is equal to me in my eyes everyone has their own interests and side with their own people. I don’t really care, I see cadaan equal to black asian Latino etc. I only really feel comradeship with other Somali’s the majority of the time, so when stuff irritates me, it just is either being a try hard or just being annoying as an individual or a group of like minded people. :manny:

The only type of cadaan I can’t deal with ever is honestly bloody Karen! Karen ruins lives! And for reasons unknown she has exclusive rights to the HR departments in every company!

giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The only type of cadaan I can’t deal with ever is honestly bloody Karen! Karen ruins lives! And for reasons unknown she has exclusive rights to the HR departments in every company!

giphy.gif

Karens are determined creatures who like to be the "manager" they always ask to talk to so they inevitably find their way into HR and conquer.

At the end of the day, every other race is equal to me in my eyes everyone has their own interests and side with their own people. I don’t really care, I see cadaan equal to black asian Latino etc. I only really feel comradeship with other Somali’s the majority of the time, so when stuff irritates me, it just is either being a try hard or just being annoying as an individual or a group of like minded people. :manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Nak-Muay-Kru
The ones who’ve never interacted with ethnic people before so they don’t know how to interact with you and talk to you like you ain’t another human 🤦🏾‍♀️

Trending

Latest posts