What types of cadaans do you hate the most?

Fay

DELETED
I agree the hippy liberal ones that always want to teach you their perspective on everything are the most annoying. The energy/vibes/spirit feeling mumbo jumbo lowers my IQ. I perfer the small town white folks, they're more down to earth
Wait till they call u a lol.. i live in louisiana and i work in a small town ive been around white ppl lol i fucking hate it

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I am a simp for whiteys
Only none are worthy but trust me I feel you on that.

don’t get why beautiful white queens are constantly attacked on here while most of you simp for madhow

Simpery is the dumbest thing ever no matter the chick's skin tone.
At the end of the day it's just about quality of character. Any dude who putting th0ts on a pedestal out here already lost cuzz the hood knows every chick out here choosing.

Only none are worthy but trust me I feel you on that.

Simpery is the dumbest thing ever no matter the chick's skin tone.
At the end of the day it's just about quality of character. Any dude who putting th0ts on a pedestal out here already lost cuzz the hood knows every chick out here choosing.
Im going out wit one atm so ig she worthy

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The ones that ask me “are you Afriikkan” and talk about how beautiful Afriikka is to you.

1Auof.gif

Lol same. But those cadaan are way to scared to voice their opinion to your face so they go on reddit & 4chan instead or maybe I haven't personally met one.

So as a whole, cadaans don't bother me that much.
Theyve spread a bunch of bullshit fake news of us committing all sorts of heinous crimes (mainly in Europe) which then later is proven to be false

Trending