What types of cadaans do you hate the most?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
They treat you like you've just landed from Mars wallahi. "Have you tried pesto before?" kill yourself c*nt lol
The worst thing is people enable their ignorance. I take pleasure in making them squirm in awkward uncomfortableness. :mjkkk:

GemState

36/21
VIP
These super left wing Pro woke, SJW, cancel culture Cadaans are the ones I distrust the most, I just can't believe someone genuinely thinks like that. I hate the Right wing ones too but I can somewhat understand their thinking process.

The worst thing is people enable their ignorance. I take pleasure in making them squirm in awkward uncomfortableness. :mjkkk:
I'm just either extremely blunt with them or just act like the interaction isn't even happening wallahi. I can't muster the mental bandwidth to even care unless I have something to gain lol

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
@Nak-Muay-Kru
The ones who’ve never interacted with ethnic people before so they don’t know how to interact with you and talk to you like you ain’t another human 🤦🏾‍♀️

This reminded me. An old white lady asked me if I was a ‘dinka’, and I asked her ‘what’s that?’ Turned out it’s a tribe in South Sudan, her husband was stationed there for something and so it was the only tribe she knew, naturally every black person to her = Dinka.

I let it slide coz she was like 120, but honestly cadaan people are thick as a brick. Zero common sense.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Wallahi I like racist people just straight up brutal honesty. All this liberalism and new age society is another form of racism and that is to create a mulatto race.

If an adaan man punched me in the head and told me what you doing here in europe. I would tell him pay for my ticket to Somalia and I’ll leave sir!

:nahgirl:

Cartman

reformed
Have you lot ever had those who do presentations and or explain to someone about your people and get stuff wrong :dead:

This reminded me. An old white lady asked me if I was a ‘dinka’, and I asked her ‘what’s that?’ Turned out it’s a tribe in South Sudan, her husband was stationed there for something and so it was the only tribe she knew, naturally every black person to her = Dinka.

I let it slide coz she was like 120, but honestly cadaan people are thick as a brick. Zero common sense.
:dead1::dead::dead:
Reminds me of some cadaan sqaudie I met at college wallahi, he was stationed in Keyna or something would sing that Jambo bwana song soon as he got a few pints in him loooool

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Have you lot ever had those who do presentations and or explain to someone about your people and get stuff wrong :dead:

OMG yes! This white girl did a presentation on how the civil war in Somalia was a north south war instead of various militia vs siyad bare.

I emailed her after the talk and said she’s incorrect. And she told me ‘in the Uk we have freedom of speech’, she gave me a long lecture about human rights and basically implying I was a trying to silence her and couldn’t comprehend free speech coz you know I’m black and foreign. But she was just factually incorrect.

She went to hargeisa for her thesis and got intellectually hijacked by some lander lobbyists. But because she has the white supremacist mindset, it was inconceivable to her that these ‘nice folks’ who welcomed her and gave her a shaah would have ulterior political motives.

White peoples really are thick as a brick.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm just either extremely blunt with them or just act like the interaction isn't even happening wallahi. I can't muster the mental bandwidth to even care unless I have something to gain lol

Exactly this! It’s why I can’t respect them. It’s the wilful ignorance mixed with the audacity to say this shit out loud. :susp:

Wallahi I like racist people just straight up brutal honesty. All this liberalism and new age society is another form of racism and that is to create a mulatto race.

If an adaan man punched me in the head and told me what you doing here in europe. I would tell him pay for my ticket to Somalia and I’ll leave sir!

giphy.gif

I was with you until the punching and the "sir" bit:ohlord:
Exactly this! It’s why I can’t respect them. It’s the wilful ignorance mixed with the audacity to say this shit out loud. :susp:
I'm indifferent to 90% of them wallahi. I honestly think they're incapable of developing real friendships/relationships that aren't just surface level bullshit.

Bruh they'll come up to me and talk to me when I clearly want to be left alone, they just can’t pick up on the social cues that I’m irritated by them. I will literally jog away from them going to the lift and they’ll catch up to me and be like ‘omg, you didn’t wait for me!’ They try to force ‘banter’ and it just ends up sounding weird. I'm pretty sure most cadaans have some mild form of autism.

Bruh they'll come up to me and talk to me when I clearly want to be left alone, they just can’t pick up on the social cues that I’m irritated by them. I will literally jog away from them going to the lift and they’ll catch up to me and be like ‘omg, you didn’t wait for me!’ They try to force ‘banter’ and it just ends up sounding weird. I'm pretty sure most cadaans have some mild form of autism.
Sounds like a North American cadaan thing, the ones over here can't keep extended eye-contact let alone engage strangers in conversation:heh:

annoying kanye/tyler the creator listening blm activists and try so hard to suck up to minorities when they could be using their whiteness as a way to progress
I would be digusted if someone was pandering to me, and perceiving me as one in need of saving like ”i feel your hurt, i hear you and im here for you”. Get the f!ck outta her😂

Trending

Latest posts