What types of cadaans do you hate the most?

The ones who hate on successful immigrants, while still at their basements sitting on their unwashed asses. Check out the comments on youtube for Minister Ahmed Hussein of Canada for instance. It's like they complain if we don't do well, but also complain if we do too well :kodaksmiley: The ones who have been living in that country for generations but amount to nothing more than a pile of dogshit, but get angry when they see someone who was much more disadvantaged than them actually make something of themselves

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Tbh again,
I don't even mess with white people like that.
Maybe on a YouTube or TikTok video.
Something, Idunno.

Cause cadaans not dumb at all they do have some power in knowledge in their ways of doing things so you can say I often learn good things from white people.

Last edited:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Take the lesson and apply it. Seriously,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kindness to others regardless of their background can be a mind opening humbling experience.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
However if you're a hateful person that's White, Oriental, Hispanic, and not of my ethnic group. Watch out!!!
My people need to be left to our own with backing support.

Then us niggas be straight.

I'm convinced the contemporary art scene is just a really elaborate way of laundering money wallahi.

It is. With the art scene, transactions often are private, and prices can be subjective and manipulated. Lots of children of billionaires are into "contemporary art", but really, they are just laundering their parent's money. Although, once you meet the right people in this scene, the opportunities to making $$ are endless.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Feminist Caadan girls make me want to punch them in the face. These caadans will look at a madow guy and say, ”we women are more oppressed and deserve the same rights you do”. Like Tyrone didn’t just get beat to a pulp by a cop for jay walking.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The ones who hate on successful immigrants, while still at their basements sitting on their unwashed asses. Check out the comments on youtube for Minister Ahmed Hussein of Canada for instance. It's like they complain if we don't do well, but also complain if we do too well :kodaksmiley: The ones who have been living in that country for generations but amount to nothing more than a pile of dogshit, but get angry when they see someone who was much more disadvantaged than them actually make something of themselves
This is facts, these Caadan trump supporters were begging for a wall but trump knew he couldn’t do it because the American economy would collapse without Mexicans.

Alternative/hippy-ish middle to upper-middle class cadaans are without a doubt the most insufferable group of people on the face of this planet. The hatred I have for these people isn't healthy wallahi.

I was surrounding by these freaks when I was studying Art. They're so condescending and mean-spirited but they mask it all with new-age, psychedelic, wiccan hippy bullshit.

"Oh you HAVE to try LSD/mushrooms/DMT at least once, it'll completely change your outlook on life" blah blah fucking blah. God it'd be amazing if their dealers spiked their shit with drain cleaner:banderas:

What group of cadaans get on your tıts?

View attachment 176295
View attachment 176296
My whole art college experience.

Feminist Caadan girls make me want to punch them in the face. These caadans will look at a madow guy and say, ”we women are more oppressed and deserve the same rights you do”. Like Tyrone didn’t just get beat to a pulp by a cop for jay walking.
The white feminists are the ones responsible for breaking up the black nuclear family and promote prostitution to maadow women.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't hate any group. But I am curious why some people engage in certain behaviours. I remember me and a couple friends would joke about how it would be crazy to jog alone at dusk or dawn near a wooded area but we'd see cadaan women bright and early while driving by. Little did we realize there was a serial murderer operating close by. What if one of those ladies got snatched? :wtf:

This is facts, these Caadan trump supporters were begging for a wall but trump knew he couldn’t do it because the American economy would collapse without Mexicans.

Cadaan trump supporters and cadaan bernie supporters that hate Kamala hate her for the same reason as well. They literally are salty that they have not amounted to anything in a country systemically built for their success, yet have hate for a black woman who did because they have been conditioned to view them as the lowest of the low.

i can tolerate any type of white except for those neo nazi somali obsessed scum

Lol same. But those cadaan are way to scared to voice their opinion to your face so they go on reddit & 4chan instead or maybe I haven't personally met one.

So as a whole, cadaans don't bother me that much.

Trending