What types of cadaans do you hate the most?

I don’t mind the liberal whites. The ones I can’t stand are the red neck Trump supporting right wing racists. I can live in a liberal neighborhood/city but never a rural shithole.

yea i saw so many people mourning his death acting like this guy wasnt a gangbanger and a murderer
The whole world have gone mad, kids getting their genitals chopped of in order to become ”women”, and girls doing away with breasts and taking hormone blockers.
The blurring of the terms ”men and women”.
racism just being used to silence people, and nothing is actually being done to combat it.
Just hold tight to your deen sxb and just be a spectator in this crazy world🙏🏾

The whole world have gone mad, kids getting their genitals chopped of in order to become ”women”, and girls doing away with breasts and taking hormone blockers.
The blurring of the terms ”men and women”.
racism just being used to silence people, and nothing is actually being done to combat it.
Just hold tight to your deen sxb and just be a spectator in this crazy world🙏🏾
its being glorified. gender dysphoria is a real illness but the way the media glorifies it is disgusting as they say its getting power back when it really sends young kids to an early grave instead of the right treatment

I don’t mind the liberal whites. The ones I can’t stand are the red neck Trump supporting right wing racists. I can live in a liberal neighborhood/city but never a rural shithole.
The Trump support will probably call you a nıgger, but he'll also help you replace a flat tire on the side of the road. The greasy hippy fåggot would just avoid eye-contact and keep driving lol

its being glorified. gender dysphoria is a real illness but the way the media glorifies it is disgusting as they say its getting power back when it really sends young kids to an early grave instead of the right treatment
I think that they are convincing young people early in school, there was one father in Canada whos kid was persuaded from school to take hormones, and when is father disagreed he was arrested. Alot of people have regretted the transition, but their is no turning back.

I think that they are convincing young people early in school, there was one father in Canada whos kid was persuaded from school to take hormones, and when is father disagreed he was arrested. Alot of people have regretted the transition, but their is no turning back.
I though that was just an urban legend, canuuks actually took it that far? Lol absolute insanity wallahi.

Sol

?
It's not limited to cadaans but people who get offended on behalf of other people :bell:
Oh and American Cadaans god I've never seen such a group of absent minded retards :kanyehmm:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Good Question
I hate UNUKAA LEH cadaans the most :ohlord:

Police....UNUKA LEH
Country....UNUKA LEH
Privilege....UNUKA LEH
Wax walba....UNUKA LEH

Be careful around Unuka leh cadaans

annoying kanye/tyler the creator listening blm activists and try so hard to suck up to minorities when they could be using their whiteness as a way to progress
wowoowow chillllllllll mein frein, Kanye and Tyler are aight, the new tyler listeners are dicks and they really be into that lgbt shit, but leave kanye alone, first advice :fittytousand:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I hate country cadaans, city cadaans, rich cadaans, poor cadaans, and all cadaans over the age of 33. The only cadaans that I like are fictional characters who happen to be cadaans, and Greeks.

Hate white liberals and white conservatives

white liberals look at you and want to talk to you just cause your a immigrant

and white conservatives hate everyone and think all somalis are alshabab
wlhi i read a comment on a YouTube comment that said Somalia was better before they became Muslim and howIslam brought the civil war :faysalwtf:

Trending