What was the most terrifying moment in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is when a drunk Somali pointed his gun at me and my friend SecretAgent.

We were nearly killed before someone screams from the other side of the room, "Get out of here; stop ruining our night".

Dude then decides to turn his glock towards the door and we then flee for our lives towards the back kitchen door at the shisha lounge.

:kendrickcry:

So what was your most terrifying moment?

:mjpls:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
911 baa? You're full of shit! :sheed:

I swear to God and they were so dismissive too. I was cold sweating I even went blind for a min. It was the worst food poisoning ever. I forced my mom to leave work and come home I even called all my friends because I thought I was going to die :cryinglaughsmiley:

I swear to God and they were so dismissive too. I was cold sweating I even went blind for a min. It was the worst food poisoning ever. I forced my mom to leave work and come home I even called all my friends because I thought I was going to die :cryinglaughsmiley:
Lmaoo :pachah1:

I bet shit like this happens to you often.

i was on this roller coaster, this shit was going so fast, i made my shahada cuz i thought we would all die...........never been on one since.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When I saw your post on Somali spot qanis waxid waa isku naxay smh all these poor impressionable maryoole's who will be programmed by your self loathing drivel.

Seoul

. . .
When I nearly drowned in a pool full of old Somali women. Wallahi billahi I thought that's it for me. I'm doneeee. Luckily somehow I managed to grab the bars. That was one helluva near death experience. :9uoofqd:

Bohol

VIP
Death doesn't scare me. What scares me is pain, there is no pain like toothache (it is even
more painful than giving birth apparently).

Status
Not open for further replies.