What was the most terrifying moment in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
My friend once told me that she got lost from her family during civil war Mogadishu, she was stopped with groups of people at check point and she pretended to be isaaq, one old woman said you look Darood but she made it at end without harm. At that time Darood girls got raped but Issaq left alone.

Kkkkkkk so ironi. Darod were trying to kill isaaq before but now use Isaaq name to survive

waraabe

Your superior
My friend once told me that she got lost from her family during civil war Mogadishu, she was stopped with groups of people at check point and she pretended to be isaaq, one old woman said you look Darood but she made it at end without harm. At that time Darood girls got raped but Issaq left alone.

Kkkkkkk so ironic. Darod were trying to kill isaaq before but now use Isaaq name to survive kkkk

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
For me its when me and a friend left the cinema and we saw this drunk somali guy come towards us and he tried to swing a knife at us he missed we ran away

And heard him say wan kula ciyarayay

VixR

Veritas
I almost drowned once and I've had a couple of other scares, but none of those life-threatening incidents were the most scariest moments of my life. The most scariest moment in my life came in the form of a text.

My parents being minimalists didn't believe in our need for anything beyond necessity even though they had more than enough money to spend on frivolities, or "extras" as they called it. They believed we had to account for the "extras" ourselves when we were old enough, though I half-believe it was also a ploy to limit our interactions with our friends, the internet, and the outside world in general. My parents ran a tight ship. Because of this, my siblings and I all bought our own phones, laptops, first cars, etc., literally all of it, ourselves. This meant I didn't have a phone pretty much all they way throughout high school (I finally got one several paychecks into my first job a couple weeks before graduation), but I used to cheat my way out of this restriction by constantly using my mom's phone to text all of my little friends.

So then, what happened was, one of my friends gave "my number" to this one stud muffin at school. The long and short of it is that dude, at some point, was supposedly double-dog dared into sending me an **pic, which, as luck would have it, was the first thing to pop onto my mom's screen when she unlocked her phone one lovely Thursday afternoon.

Yep.

That was the most terrifying moment of my life.

Moral of story: Don't share a phone with your parent, even innocently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shut up and stop crying

What I said was a factual truth. Lots of darod pretended to be isaaq to survive and were helped by Isaaq who told them Isaaq abtirsi

Shut up you dirty habashi and do not mention me again sick animal. No body helped her half of her family are issaq now out of my mention

Being stopped in africa at midnight by drunk police with ak 47

Similar to this. Except in my case the AK 47 was actually cocked and aimed at me and the squad for failing to disperse after multiple warnings. The sound of a gun getting cocked is chilling as f*ck.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Shut up and stop crying

What I said was a factual truth. Lots of darod pretended to be dir to survive and were helped by dir who told them dir abtirsi
Don't talk about something you have no knowledge of most of the so called isaaq in the south fled the first 6 months:bell:
Most of the darod were helped by southern dir just because she said her friend done it doesn't mean you need to generalize:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts