What was the most terrifying moment in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Don't talk about something you have no knowledge of most of the so called isaaq in the south fled the first 6 months:bell:
Most of the darod were helped by southern dir just because she said her friend done it doesn't mean you need to generalize:manny:

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Thank me I saved u

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Back in 2005 having tea in suuq bakaraha mogadishu, when 2 mooryan factions had a fire fight, bullet missed us by inchs.3 people died. The was ppl were running to the fight and i was pissin my pants

Seoul

. . .
There was a time when I used to take public transport and a known Somali rapist tried to talk to me on the street. I didn't know who he was then. He asked me where a certain bus stop is. I pointed and gave him directions. He then said no i want u to come to my crib. I was like wtf helllll naawww, best believe I sprinted back home lmao.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
There was a time when I used to take public transport and a known Somali rapist tried to talk to me on the street. I didn't know who he was then. He asked me where a certain bus stop is. I pointed and gave him directions. He then said no i want u to come to my crib. I was like wtf helllll naawww, best believe I sprinted back home lmao.
:mindblown: Ya all live in some crazy place, somali rapists? Subhannallah

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I was fourteen when beautiful Xaliimo said "marry me" and let us escape to somewhere. I said to her where to? She said my parents forced me to get marry first cousin and so don't want. I said to her what are we going to do when we get married. She said "wixii la sameen jirey baan sameenena. I replied: Maxaa waaye. Waxeey igu tidhi waar naga tag doqonyahoow.

She was a good woman. Walee gabadhaad caadi ma aheyn.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I was fourteen when beautiful Xaliimo said "marry me" and let us escape to somewhere. I said to her where to? She said my parents forced me to get marry first cousin and so don't want. I said to her what are we going to do when we get married. She said "wixii la sameen jirey baan sameenena. I replied: Maxaa waaye. Waxeey igu tidhi waar naga tag doqonyahoow.

She was a good woman. Walee gabadhaad caadi ma aheyn.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Is it that one guy with the gap between his teeth and an exaggerated receding hairline that leaves him pointed sides. He's Schizophrenic or something, you'll always find him on the bus 8 since he goes back and forth to pray at one of the mosques there. He gets these random episodes though where he'll tell you that he's from the long lost royal Kingdom of Somalia and that he's a prince and that the Queen of England brought him here cause she needed his help.. It's either that or he's bursting into a random fit of laughter or having a fire in the booth session with himself.

Seoul

. . .
Another time me and a group of friends were out celebrating my girls birthday. It was quite late when we finished. We were walking to an underground car park. All of a sudden these drunk ass black guys tried to holla at us so my girl said "ufff look at these ugly niggas" and niggas started chasing us. There was noooo one around besides us. Wallahi we ran for our lives. Imagine a group of girls running in frikkin stilettos. I thought iska duceyso, this is how we die haha. It was funny when u look back it tho.

Another time me and a group of friends were out celebrating my girls birthday. It was quite late when we finished. We were walking to an underground car park. All of a sudden these drunk ass black guys tried to holla at us so my girl said "ufff look at these ugly niggas" and niggas started chasing us. There was noooo one around besides us. Wallahi we ran for our lives. Imagine a group of girls running in frikkin stilettos. I thought iska duceyso, this is how we die haha. It was funny when u look back it tho.

It could have ended worst. Go home early, stop wearing stilletos. Wear full jalbab and some trainers. You shouldnt celebrate brithdays anyways, its non islamic. Dont walk in large groups and talk loudly as you can bring unwanted atttention to yourself. Think "prevention" and not cure.:dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas

Damn.

But you haven't been chased 'til you been chased by Latinos, tho. Madow are supposed to be good at running, but it's mostly hype and the majority of them are hella out of shape and can't run for shit. Meanwhile, the wetbacks swam the length of a gulf and jumped the border without breaking pace, plus all the hard labor in the orange fields and construction work keeps them in shape. Respeckt :2tjlv3e:(lol)....but don't chased by 'em on your life.:whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.